Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
I like cookie crisps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Crispus Attucks

they're flavored like seawater and tea

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ilustforponydeath posted:

What's the point of these, you eat like two and then you can't taste anything for the rest of the day.

It's just habanero. That nothing.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Rapman the Cook posted:

I like the dorite

and Homegirls

I personally like the space homegirl on the right. It's cool to have astronauts on crisps bags

Cool Ranch Doritos are delicious and good on sandwiches.

These are also delicious and good on sandwiches:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Gatts posted:

I'm sorry for whatever's left of your taste buds.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Gatts posted:

hot sauce people are the food equivalent of heroin addicts that think its funny when a regular person can catch a buzz off a couple of vicodins

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

hot sauce people are the food equivalent of heroin addicts that think its funny when a regular person can catch a buzz off a couple of vicodins

So true

IronLawnmower
Aug 28, 2014
Anything spicy, Walker's Salt and Vinegar. Also Sour Cream and Onion Pringles if u consider Pringles as crisps. (Which I do but the government doesn't but tbh gently caress them.)

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

IronLawnmower posted:

Anything spicy, Walker's Salt and Vinegar. Also Sour Cream and Onion Pringles if u consider Pringles as crisps. (Which I do but the government doesn't but tbh gently caress them.)

Fuxked up that you can dodge tax by claiming Pringles aren't crisps and Jaffa cakes aren't biscuits

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Snorkzilla posted:

The best chip.

dont ever eat their salt and vinegar chips. the whole coat chips in flavor powder thing falls apart there.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Agreeing with everybody else saying Salt and Vinegar. It really is the perfect combination for a chip.

I love jalapenos and serranos and habaneros in real life but the attempt to transform it into a chip just tastes like chemicals and sadness.

And didn't we just have this same thread two weeks ago?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Jesus Christ posted:

Agreeing with everybody else saying Salt and Vinegar. It really is the perfect combination for a chip.

I love jalapenos and serranos and habaneros in real life but the attempt to transform it into a chip just tastes like chemicals and sadness.

And didn't we just have this same thread two weeks ago?

this thread is a pretty regular fixture in "gbs"

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Seabrooks all the way.

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

Snorkzilla posted:

The best chip.

Pulverize a big bag and use it to bread chicken. You're welcome.

Iron Prince posted:

tim's are for dumb cunts who never lived in the south and had zapp's

We sell those in Ohio, but only he sour cream/onion and voodoo flavors.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

LIVIN' ON THE EDGE, MAN!

*shakes uncontrollably*

I NEED THRIILLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Or tortilla chips and salsa, ya bozos

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Salt and vinegar

Any brand, really.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

swag kathy from the osteoporosis clinic

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

only answer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

killaer posted:

none of this is real

but i was in england and they had steak flavor and some other wacky ones, i like the english version of lays what are they agaiN?

"Lay's (also known as Walkers in the United Kingdom and Ireland, Smith's in Australia, Chipsy[1] in Egypt, Poca in Vietnam, Tapuchips in Israel,[2] Margarita in Colombia and Sabritas in Mexico) is the brand name for a number of potato chip varieties as well as the name of the company that founded the chip brand in 1932. "

"Walkers is a British snack food manufacturer mainly operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Walkers was founded in 1948 in Leicester, England by Harry Walker, and acquired by Lay's owner, Frito-Lay, a division of PepsiCo, in 1989.[3] "

Lays are the american version of walkers but walkers is owned by lays which is owned by pepsi, fuckkk

but these are better english crisps when it comes to flavours:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Gatts posted:

LIVIN' ON THE EDGE, MAN!

*shakes uncontrollably*

I NEED THRIILLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!

I just like the way habaneros taste, I could quit eating them raw any time I wanted to.

texasmed
May 27, 2004

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTam9BJJq9w

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Worcestershire sauce, salt and vinegar and prawn cocktail

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
My english friend at college asked me once, "You guys have Cape Cod crisps over here?" :what:

Bless his little heart though, because Cape Cod Dark Russet Chipe really is crack in a bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
why does kathy have to flex so hard

• Locked thread