Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

cats are great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

woah did you get me plat. thank you!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
this big liar is not so gay after all

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Cats are pretty good pets in the fact that you don't have to do much. Dogs are just pretty much retards on four legs.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

jalopybrown posted:

if you're lying about getting the op plat then on wednesdya i will give you a redtext av outing you as a 'BIG GAY LIAR!!!!!!!!!'

I'm not lying, I'm just not smart enough to figure out how to contact OP! But…I reactivated my AOL account, and put that…listen, this is a lot of trouble, and seemed worth it at the time. That'll learn me.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Somebody get me plat I promise to make better threads than this schmuck of an op.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

I.C. posted:

I'm not lying, I'm just not smart enough to figure out how to contact OP! But…I reactivated my AOL account, and put that…listen, this is a lot of trouble, and seemed worth it at the time. That'll learn me.

im sorry i jumped to conclusions and even respect you're cat based avatar now you assure me you are not lying.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

TontoCorazon posted:

Cats are pretty good pets in the fact that you don't have to do much. Dogs are just pretty much retards on four legs.

your dog is only going to be as "smart" as its handler teaches them; everyone I know with hunting dogs have little loving geniuses that do whatever the gently caress they're told and love every bit of it. When a dog literally brings you a beer then you will truly get why dogs own.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

dogs are like a kid that never grows up to tell you how dumb you are

cats are like a lazy stoner roommate that likes to chill out with you

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

wait do i have to accept it somehow. what is this ghetto poo poo lowtax

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

woah did you get me plat. thank you!

Code: AC616C2-EB3DABE8DD-B5AA0
Someone's gonna get it...

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

I.C. posted:

Code:
Someone's gonna get it...

uh why not just ask him for a temp email address to shoot it too lmao

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Because I'm a moron?

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
no goku, voted 1

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
a dog can kill you but chooses not to

a cat won't kill you because it's a wannabe loving moody tiger for fat tumblr girls that can't follow through with its plans to eat your dumbass flesh

face it, at best your cat tolerates you

Calvin Johnson Jr. fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Dec 22, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

took me forever to figure it out and i figured someone else got it but it acted like it worked. irregardless thank you! this is a beautiful christmas miracle for me, or possibly some other poster who is faster than me

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

test

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
well drat, faith in humanity restored due to I.Cs selfless gift and no one stealing it

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

jalopybrown posted:

uh why not just ask him for a temp email address to shoot it too lmao

Let's do this brainiac's idea then…

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

jalopybrown posted:

well drat, faith in humanity restored due to I.Cs selfless gift and no one stealing it

seriously this is some goddamn christmas movie stuff

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

No you can make a proper poll. :witch:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

how bout a reversal of fortune and now grinch ban his rear end mods

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i was gonna but then was like nah

not because im a good dude or anything but because i figured someone already beat me to it

congrats goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

apparently i cannot edit in a poll? so i am closing this christmas miracle thread and opening a truly definitive definitive dogs vs cats gbs poll

• Locked thread