Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justinen
Mar 17, 2009
Greetings goons, I posted in the online moneymaking round 3 thread. I haven't received much of a reply yet and thought I might try just making a thread for better results and incase anyone else is curious too.

I am hoping to find some sort of online employment if I choose to move overseas to the Philippines. I hear as a foreigner it can be rough to find a basic office type job over there and I decided to see if online might be a possibility. It would be nice to find something I can make $200-500 ish so that I can have some spending money over there. I was given the potential opportunity to move over there and work at a tilapia fish farm for room and board; my current financial state here in the USA with student loan debt makes me want to just roll the dice and go for it as a change of scenery. I believe I would rather go there and be a beach bum instead of ending up a bum here in the cold.

I have decent typing and social/people skills, my degree was in telecommunications and computer repair. I believe online is the way to go for me so far. Finding a legitimate job online is the same as searching for a needle in a haystack - it seems to get worse too when looking overseas. It would be greatly appreciated if any goons can share some advice or point me in the right direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread