Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Fetus Tree posted:

lol, maybe so but i literally only ignore people that post things that take 2 minutes to scroll down through or that quote people that do, it has nothing to do with content and everything to do with the fact that im not scrolling through copy/pastes of random loving poo poo that people post to gently caress up threads

90% of my posting/reading is done from mobile app so thats probs why

It has to do with you being a pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MobMentality
Aug 22, 2007

I'm Mike Doyle.
What's the generally acceptable number if backdated thread pages to ignore. If you don't do your homework you suck. If you do do your homework you're a spaz. No avoiding being a lovely sucky spazzy nerd.

Fakeedite do do

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I think you're really cool.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I'm going to watch s2 & 3 of Korra, since you and my friend Funkz recommended it.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

so have we come to a consensus yet? is it al borland?

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm going to watch s2 & 3 of Korra, since you and my friend Funkz recommended it.

s2 is a bit weak but s3 and s4 are really worth your time

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

byob- i will destroy you

i will fight you honorably on behalf of byob. here's my official statement: i give up. congrats on defeating byob.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

someone delete byob immediately please.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

byob- i will destroy you

No, you won't.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

s2 is a bit weak but s3 and s4 are really worth your time

Oh there's 4? I thought there were only 3.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
well fought friend but all things must come to an end

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Oh there's 4? I thought there were only 3.

yeah. and season 3 is the best season of the whole franchise imo. s1 and s4 are about as good as atla.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

MobMentality posted:

What's the generally acceptable number if backdated thread pages to ignore. If you don't do your homework you suck. If you do do your homework you're a spaz. No avoiding being a lovely sucky spazzy nerd.

Fakeedite do do

as far as I'm concerned you can jump in with both feet without even reading the OP as long as you're not annoying about it

emmie
Jan 13, 2014

the worst gbs poster is me bc i posted itb after it was moved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

its me

gnarlyhotep posted:

as far as I'm concerned you can jump in with both feet without even reading the OP as long as you're not annoying about it

i appreciate your attitude towards moderation, and your efforts

• Locked thread