Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I don't get it the store started in post 2k but everything they sell is poo poo that only existed in the 1990's.

They have trapper keepers with the rad as hell 90's designs available. Like the weird rear end 3D designs and all that EXTREME poo poo. The interior of the store is color coded in day-glo colors that nobody in their right mind would use.

They still sell original playstation games and all that weird rear end candy that was banned from America because it turns your poop yellow. There's also Mario and NES merchandise poo poo everywhere. And those slap bands things in ugly as hell bright colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Sounds hip.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Never heard of this place but thanks for the astroturf. I'm more into 80s kitsch tho
Closest Brick & Mortar location is 1167 miles away.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Al Cowens posted:

Never heard of this place but thanks for the astroturf. I'm more into 80s kitsch tho

You and me both.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
there are apparently two of these within 10 miles of me, but i never heard of it

looks like a family dollar type place from the website?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

there are apparently two of these within 10 miles of me, but i never heard of it

looks like a family dollar type place from the website?

Family Dollar doesn't sell Christmas Gak or Test Market Sodas.

• Locked thread