Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
I can go on for days sitting in the same room as my relatives without them speaking a drat word to me, no matter how much I try to provoke them to engage in a conversation, it's like the sixth loving sense where nobody acknowledge your existence. Then there's the groundhog days where I get relatives telling me for the hundredth loving time that they just noticed my new eyeglasses that I've been wearing for the past 7 months, same exact words for word, same tone, expression. Groundhog day also occurs on a tuesday, thursday and friday for everytime my friend and I finish coaching high school wrestlers, we'd have the same exact conversation with the same exact words even at the same exact street and stop light as we drive.

Jesus loving christ, if there is a hell, this has to be it. What the gently caress, man? I feel like I am losing my mind because of this crap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
My life can be summed up as Beetlejuice meets Weekend at Bernie's

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Jerk off in front of them to see if they notice. If they don't you should continue until completion and repeat.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I can go on for days sitting in the same room as my relatives without them speaking a drat word to me, no matter how much I try to provoke them to engage in a conversation, it's like the sixth loving sense where nobody acknowledge your existence. Then there's the groundhog days where I get relatives telling me for the hundredth loving time that they just noticed my new eyeglasses that I've been wearing for the past 7 months, same exact words for word, same tone, expression. Groundhog day also occurs on a tuesday, thursday and friday for everytime my friend and I finish coaching high school wrestlers, we'd have the same exact conversation with the same exact words even at the same exact street and stop light as we drive.

Jesus loving christ, if there is a hell, this has to be it. What the gently caress, man? I feel like I am losing my mind because of this crap!

Pizzagate Pedophile
Mar 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Hingehead posted:

I think lsd and/or therapy should help.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
My life could be be summed up as a cool dog wearing shades

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Cubone posted:

What breed?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

shades come in brands, not breeds

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Hingehead posted:

sounds pleasant actually

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Poetic Justice posted:

sounds pleasant actually

Getting anally raped by satan's scorpion pepper coated brimestone wrapped in coarse sandpaper is more ideal than this hellhole.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

you should grow up and move and create your own life

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me
Sorry about your bad experience, OP. Try learning some great new conversation openers, maybe it will help your friends and family open up more.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Hingehead posted:

Getting anally raped by satan's scorpion pepper coated brimestone wrapped in coarse sandpaper is more ideal than this hellhole.

First world problems, bitch.

Try eating dirt in some third world dystopia.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

BossRighteous posted:

you should grow up and move and create your own life

They won't even know I am not here. Good advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Cubone posted:

yo

• Locked thread