Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mucocele
Nov 3, 2012
Not super depressed. Just sort of a "what now?" feeling? A month of preparation and waiting, and now it's over in one short day. Back to normal tomorrow. I'm probably the only idiot out there who feels like this, I know. I'm sure there are plenty who are relieved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I just cling onto it until after New Years by keeping the tree around and wearing my Christmas socks / overeating

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
nah its like a drug, you got all the dopamine/seratonin rush from giving gifts and getting things and then it stops. everyone gets it

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Keep Christmas with you

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
As long as you keep the Christ in Christmas this won't happen op

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I get sad I got subpar gifts op.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

as an adult i dont care. as a kid no cause now i have stuff

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Parallax Scroll posted:

as an adult i dont care. as a kid no cause now i have stuff

Always be a kid.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
I'm glad.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Mulli posted:

I'm glad.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Mulli posted:

I'm glad.

unironically same

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013
I never realize that Xmas is coming, and then it gets here and I don't care, and then I feel sad because I used to get so excited. Same for my bday

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
No, I'm an adult with a job so I'm the one supporting you communist free loaders. Tried giving my sisters kids gift wrapped job applications but they got all pissed off... excuse me for trying to help you pull yourself up by the bootstraps. Those idiots can't even tie their shoes.

Zig-Zag
Aug 29, 2007

Why don't we just start shooting tar heroin instead?
Nooooo. I'm happy. Now I can go back to normal craziness at work and not being broke! Plus now it's time for parades and mardi gras.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Now the lady at the gas station will stop wishing me a blessed Christmas and go back to wishing me a blessed everything else, hun.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
in some places today is also christmas

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
i get sad when every day is over because i have not died yet.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It's nice to declare victory on the war on christmas but sometimes it's a little sad it'll be another year before I can drop reason bombs to blow some xtians pathetic minds again.

Sax
Mar 30, 2008

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:
Yes. Although I really liked the increase in using blue LEDs for lighting, hopefully people will wait a while to take down their lights.

Zig-Zag
Aug 29, 2007

Why don't we just start shooting tar heroin instead?
I like not watering the tree and watching it die a slow death as ornaments drop off one by one

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mulli posted:

I'm glad.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I'm not sad, just confused about what I'm supposed to do with 5 lbs of leftover ham. I'm already tired of eating ham.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Roger Craig posted:

I'm not sad, just confused about what I'm supposed to do with 5 lbs of leftover ham. I'm already tired of eating ham.

Just load it up with rat poison and take care of your local stray cat population.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Roger Craig posted:

I used mine on breakfast sandwiches and chopped up in ramen soup w veg.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I get sad when Christ is over

He's kind of a dick

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

If I continue to waar these clothes and get drunk, it will stay Christmas.

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
u dont take the decorations down until like jan 6 anyway so what are you actually sad about

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

mucocele posted:

Not super depressed. Just sort of a "what now?" feeling? A month of preparation and waiting, and now it's over in one short day. Back to normal tomorrow. I'm probably the only idiot out there who feels like this, I know. I'm sure there are plenty who are relieved.

no christmas is the busiest time of year at work and i can never wait for it to be over.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

joxxuh posted:

u dont take the decorations down until like jan 6 anyway so what are you actually sad about

The radio stations stopped their Xmas music so I can't get my Mariah Carey and Wham fix anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

mucocele posted:

A month of preparation and waiting, and now it's over in one short day.

Personally it was about six hours of preparation including Christmas shopping.

• Locked thread