Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I had this stray cat that comes around and she was really sweet & a good cat. Not gross like some streys get and super friendly and cool and really a pretty cat. So I was gonna put her in my house and basically steal her, but I didn't and she stopped showing up for a while.

Well, this morning I went out and she was right there trying to get in, but she was absolutely filthy and all her fur was falling out and her rear end was leaking, and i almost puked she smelled so bad. So I took her to the emergency vet and the doc told me she somehow got some form of butt trauma that ment she would never be continent and her tail was broken and she had no ability to feel sensations in her butt or tail. So I petted her and then he shot her up with some big syringes and she died.

I should have taken her in like a responsible pet owner but I didn't cause I guess i'm just a piece of poo poo goonlord or w/e. I at least wish she had come back before she started rotting like that, she didn't deserve to have to walk around rancid.

Gonna go bury her I guess. I payed $175 in united states currency to do this. They made me sign a legal document indicating that i never saw or had knowledge that she ever bit anyone. They would have had to chop off her head and send it to the state lab to alayze for rabies. P sure the vets were pissed off and really upset to see me bring her in. Animals shouldn't have to be in such terrible condition. At least it's over. Feel pretty bad about it though.

RIP good cat.

I'm sorry this happened.

Anyone that would do that to a small defenseless animal is morally inept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Anyone that is okay with stupid rear end in a top hat feral cats murdering birds can get hosed. Nothing natural about those dumbass pricks killing cool birds

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Bob NewSCART posted:

Anyone that is okay with stupid rear end in a top hat feral cats murdering birds can get hosed. Nothing natural about those dumbass pricks killing cool birds

every bird i've ever seen a cat kill was a starling, which are also not natural

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
cats carry alot of diseases so probably better off

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Cubey posted:

Counter point, starlings are cool and feral cats are not

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Bob NewSCART posted:

lol "murder"

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Cubey posted:

Is your counterpoint "Invasive species B is worse than invasive species A because A sometimes kills a few B"? Do we really need so many Chinese needle snakes to get rid of the cat problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I had something like this happen to a pretty chill cat who used to hang around my house and bring me dead animals which was weird but it's the thought that counts sometimes.

It sucks but at least the cat was cared for and didn't die in misery alone.

• Locked thread