Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
I visited the actual Biodome in Arizona and it smelled like the fish section at the pet store :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

my fav pooly shore movie is Son In Law. I watched it the other day on cable television. Good job in that one, Crawl.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
hey weeze you know what's this poo poo going on with dustin diamond up in wisconsin? shits crazy

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I've heard that in Hollywood, it's not who you know, but who you blow that matters. Any thoughts?

thats kinda true yes and no once you make it its who blows you like michel serra you know how he got big i n the biz? you know what wnt down or should i say who wetn down haha. but its true corey feldmans got a lot of insights into this but i never mesesd with kids thats church

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Frostwerks posted:

hey weeze you know what's this poo poo going on with dustin diamond up in wisconsin? shits crazy

that guys a creep like i met up with him a few times and he was always talkn about how chicks would blow on him just cause he was screeetch so i thougt id teach him a lesson i got one of my friends to hook up witjh him and i guess he got the syph from her and that pretty mcuh explains whats wrong with dustin diamond

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I can't decide whether it's more pathetic to pretend you're Pauly Shore on the internet or the idea that Pauly Shore thinks SA is going to somehow help his career.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

natetimm posted:

I can't decide whether it's more pathetic to pretend you're Pauly Shore on the internet or the idea that Pauly Shore thinks SA is going to somehow help his career.

i cant decide whether you shouldnt be allowed to post or whether you shouldnt be allowed to breathe (irl). both are tempting

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Frostwerks posted:

i cant decide whether you shouldnt be allowed to post or whether you shouldnt be allowed to breathe (irl). both are tempting

One encompasses both.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

natetimm posted:

One encompasses both.
sorry anita sarkeshun wouldn't give up the p for you man. shave that poo poo off and stop talking about vgs thats my advice i mean i like paperboy but god drat

Tiny Lowtax posted:

my fav pooly shore movie is Son In Law. I watched it the other day on cable television. Good job in that one, Crawl.
that was a good one but it was a hard time like leslie nielson kept hittin me up saying i revealed the truth about women and poo poo and he wanted to hang out with me hes dead now but i still get the jeeebes from that movie

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Drad_Bert posted:

sorry anita sarkeshun wouldn't give up the p for you man. shave that poo poo off and stop talking about vgs thats my advice i mean i like paperboy but god drat

that was a good one but it was a hard time like leslie nielson kept hittin me up saying i revealed the truth about women and poo poo and he wanted to hang out with me hes dead now but i still get the jeeebes from that movie

Pauly you so sassy.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

proof of concept posted:

Help, I'm a bug!

please advise?

lay off them bathsalts like stephen used to jam on those and get the sprit and poo poo we are all bugs before the lord and dre got freaked out white people are crazy so yeah dont do it that stuff shoud actually be illegal

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

Welcome back, crunch

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
Hello to Elie Weasel, famous author of Night.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
What's the best story you have from your upbringing at The Comedy Store, what with Richard Pryor and all the other characters that were around there all the time?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

hey weez been thinking about getting into krokodil, got any advice to ensure the trip is smooth as possible

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

natetimm posted:

Pauly you so sassy.

hey man I'm sorry didn't realize you were dying I'll come visit you just tell me when and where i hate to see a buddy suffer

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Pauly I always thought you were crunchy and I've seen some recent photos of Brendan Frasier and you are probably better looking than him now, I bet that feels good. He probably nurpled you a lot on the movie set.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
paule do u have a really funny story u can tell us involving animals or maybe a fish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

In the Army Now is my favorite movie of yours. What was it like working with Andy Dick, and DAG?

• Locked thread