Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
For Christmas they bought me me this fluffy toy bear with a plastic bowl in it's belly. Next thing I know they took me out of my tiny aquarium and shoved me into this thing and a little girl throws me all over the place. Please make it stop, please kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baklava Explosion
Aug 5, 2010
Oh man there was this one time I blew some bubbles, and it attracted this girl, and she just came over and we fought a bit but then we banged... right there, right underneath all the bubbles.

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
__o0°°°oO0°°o°O__
:getin: :byodame:

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

It Gets Betta

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I bought an oto cat a few days ago. Look at this beta eating plants instead of meat.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Cyril Sneer posted:

I bought an oto cat a few days ago. Look at this beta eating plants instead of meat.

whole crew of those will clean algae

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
my whole life

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

bettas don't like tiny containers, just because they can breath atmosphere doesn't mean they want to do it all the time

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I came here to make a mirror joke but there are already some.

• Locked thread