Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i think you've lost it op, b/c i don't know what the heck it is your talking about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I think I've lost it. I'm lost. Like I dunno man.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

quote:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
When you no longer care about losing it is when you've lost it. There's nothing more sane than worrying about going crazy.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Pops Ghostly posted:

I had a nervous breakdown in school, and curled up into a ball in the middle of the hallway. The football couch laughed at me.

Pops Ghostly posted:

The football couch laughed at me.

Pops Ghostly posted:

The football couch

Pops Ghostly posted:

football couch

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
when you can't find it, you've lost it. when you have no longer lost it, you find it

duh

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
anytime i lose something its usually in my comforter

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I knew I had temporarily lost it when I was probated a month for abnormal behavior in TCC.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

real talk: a long time ago there was a thread about bullying and i think i posted those tyler the creator pics and some silly photoshops of sad teens from cyberbullying articles

then sabel srsly accused me of abusing kids and posted a bunch of photos of brutally beaten children from gore sites and i fuckin flipped out and made a million serious angryposts

we both got owned and it was hosed up

im drunk af

Sabel's posts in that thread were very good actually, and true

• Locked thread