Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I have a problem. I live in orange county and am trying to buy hevi-shot buckshot, or just winchester if they dont have it. Im 19 Year old And Every shop I go to That has it (grants guns, Saddleback gun store,Yeti gunsmith) Claims its a waste of money and birdshot is better for personal defence.They always ask me why I want to buy hevi shot for my remington 870 home defense,Like im buying some Armour piercing bullets or something.
Shesh!
Is there something against buckshot in the shotgun world, To me bird shot is like less than lethal, you use it if you want your attacked to run around after you shot him, If i have people like last halloween, Bringing out a rifle and shotting my garage and my dads leg (broke the bone and everything) I dont think birdshot will cut it.
Basically IM asking
1. Is birdshot ok for defence
2. Any orange county shop that you know doesnt give you a mouth if you try to buy hevi shot buckshot.
3.Why is buckshot like the new ak-47 barrel, its taboo.

Im currently at work atm, And dont think I could get my dad to show his legs on the internet...So no pics,sorry.

The halloween engagement Im especting Is a gang that comes around ever chrismas ,in a truck and goes and shoots at everyones puckins. they use very powerful bb guns or steal paintballs or something since its very quite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
false flag

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Grody posted:

I have a problem. I live in orange county and am trying to buy hevi-shot buckshot, or just winchester if they dont have it. Im 19 Year old And Every shop I go to That has it (grants guns, Saddleback gun store,Yeti gunsmith) Claims its a waste of money and birdshot is better for personal defence.They always ask me why I want to buy hevi shot for my remington 870 home defense,Like im buying some Armour piercing bullets or something.
Shesh!
Is there something against buckshot in the shotgun world, To me bird shot is like less than lethal, you use it if you want your attacked to run around after you shot him, If i have people like last halloween, Bringing out a rifle and shotting my garage and my dads leg (broke the bone and everything) I dont think birdshot will cut it.
Basically IM asking
1. Is birdshot ok for defence
2. Any orange county shop that you know doesnt give you a mouth if you try to buy hevi shot buckshot.
3.Why is buckshot like the new ak-47 barrel, its taboo.

Im currently at work atm, And dont think I could get my dad to show his legs on the internet...So no pics,sorry.

The halloween engagement Im especting Is a gang that comes around ever chrismas ,in a truck and goes and shoots at everyones puckins. they use very powerful bb guns or steal paintballs or something since its very quite.

1) yes if you're a big gay sissy baby who likes to poo poo his pants while sucking on a pacifier
2) try Buck Sterlings on 19th and Mulberry
3) it just is, man.

And yes I am trolling you why don't you just shoot me if you don't like it

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Grody posted:

for personal defence.

:roflolmao:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait is this that william freund post?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
no1 gets it

soy posted:

wait is this that william freund post?

nvm good job

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Loving this original content...not.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
puckins

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ty I was thinking about this dumbass the other day because I have been working on my shotgun a lot lately

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Puckin fucker

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

soy posted:

ty I was thinking about this dumbass the other day because I have been working on my shotgun a lot lately

i just own a bitchmade handbag pistol but good 4 u on owning a cool gun buddy

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

-I have very poor english, Not everyone Is good at english you know.I can also tell whats wrong due to my english knowledge(full college prep) But have no clue how to fix it, I run into a brain stump.My names William Freund(check that old gas thread I made I think I left my drivers license on a pic there),Talking like boris Is fine for me.I already Know im not worthy off SA with my grammer and english but this is the firearms forum,And I think the buckshot that has dissapeared is a important problem...I would have bought a One of the secuirty sites camera appeartus and put it around the house.

My family have been serouslly injured by these gangs that come around and Nobody has ever seen them, we just assume there in a truck, get out and snipe pumpkins and run off. Check the orange county sheriff and you might find reports from last halloween off these guns.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Grody posted:

-I have very poor english, Not everyone Is good at english you know.I can also tell whats wrong due to my english knowledge(full college prep) But have no clue how to fix it, I run into a brain stump.My names William Freund(check that old gas thread I made I think I left my drivers license on a pic there),Talking like boris Is fine for me.I already Know im not worthy off SA with my grammer and english but this is the firearms forum,And I think the buckshot that has dissapeared is a important problem...I would have bought a One of the secuirty sites camera appeartus and put it around the house.

My family have been serouslly injured by these gangs that come around and Nobody has ever seen them, we just assume there in a truck, get out and snipe pumpkins and run off. Check the orange county sheriff and you might find reports from last halloween off these guns.

You're name is Gayshit McTacofingers and erryone knows it

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

Grody posted:

You're holding a chaff grenade -- an electronic warfare weapon designed to disrupt electronic equipment and jam transmissions. Detonated with a small charge, the grenade releases chaff and a miniature active jammer. The grenade should render electronic equipment useless for a brief period of time. It's important to note that radar and other equipment which you might have on hand will also be affected. So be careful with the thing if you're using electronic devices.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
shoot yourself in the dick op

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
what the ever loving gently caress is going on in here?

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Rapman the Cook posted:

what the ever loving gently caress is going on in here?

i wants to protect my puckins form the bad men

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Grody posted:

real talk get a high power 445nm laser and just blind them silently and permanently

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i drive around in an m2a3 bradley and use the bushmaster to deter gangs of marauding teens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009

Grody posted:

i wants to protect my puckins form the bad men

Just flash yo dilz at da bad men, science has proven that bad mens can't handle the sight of a protective male's junk. Or better yet, piss on your puckins to mark them as yours. When the bad mens come back, they'll smell the acrid musk and back the gently caress off!

• Locked thread