Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whats OP gonna do
pee pee poo poo
goku
i don't care
I DONT CARE
imm gay
masturbate
have the sex
View Results

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

I read this thread title as "I haven't ejaculated in a mouth" and I thought "me too, op. me too."

Then i started thinking about how weird that is. That I've never done that. Seems like most guys have done that by now.

Then I thought about ending it all and killing myslef.

same

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love stroking my big hard cock and jizzing huge ropes of cum

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I ejaculate at least twice a day. If left to my own devices I will ejaculate seven or maybe eight times a day.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
has anyone in this thread actually gone a month without ejaculating what does it feel like

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

fanged wang posted:

has anyone in this thread actually gone a month without ejaculating what does it feel like

I think its actually bad for you physically

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

fanged wang posted:

Wouldn't you just ejaculate while sleeping?

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

Wouldn't you just ejaculate while sleeping?

lol dont ask me!! i literally just ejaculated

cams
Mar 28, 2003

fanged wang posted:

i don't think i've gone more than a couple weeks in like 14 years of pounding my cock

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

I read this thread title as "I haven't ejaculated in a mouth" and I thought "me too, op. me too."

Then i started thinking about how weird that is. That I've never done that. Seems like most guys have done that by now.

If you do your stretches and lose your tremendous gut you can probably reach your own peepee with your mouth.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
hasn't anyone done any time in jail

it's impossible to jack off in there man, but when you get out it's like holy gently caress, that 3 year stretch i did was totally worth the huge load i busted in that gas station bathroom stall

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

cams posted:

i don't think i've gone more than a couple weeks in like 14 years of pounding my cock

comin up on sixteen years of shooting jizz from my dick for me and i've never gone longer than four days since and that one time i went that long i was appalled at the volume of semen i produced and i was like drat did you see how much jizz i shot on your belly and she was like meh i've seen more and then we broke up a little bit after that so i resolved to never not beat my dick every day again

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Harry in Rio posted:

it's impossible to jack off in there man, but when you get out it's like holy gently caress, that 3 year stretch i did was totally worth the huge load i busted in that gas station bathroom stall

lol if you aren't tearing up the booty of anyone smaller than you when locked up

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Be sure to eat a lot of red meat, asparagus, and smoke a whole pack of cigarettes a good 6 hours before you do the deed OP.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Blue Train posted:

lol if you aren't tearing up the booty of anyone smaller than you when locked up

i'm 5'1 and 200 pounds but i wear it well ok

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

What does it feel like to ejaculate? Other than really good

A brief moment of blank-mindedness then a return to clarity for about 4 hours.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

C.P.A.N. posted:

A brief moment of blank-mindedness then a return to clarity for about an hour.

ever do a really big bong rip and your vision washes out and you get a head rush, like that but tinglier and focused in your penus

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Longest I've gone is 3 weeks. I've never had a wet dream nor has anyone I know, (I ask my friends regularly) do they even exist?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

krampster2 posted:

Longest I've gone is 3 weeks. I've never had a wet dream nor has anyone I know, (I ask my friends regularly) do they even exist?

I had a wet dream in high school thinking about my friend's hot mom one night

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

vyst posted:

I had a wet dream in high school thinking about my friend's hot mom one night

Hmm, the only wet dreams I had were the ones where I peed myself

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
people who don't masturbate think it's making them more virile. lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

fanged wang posted:

comin up on sixteen years of shooting jizz from my dick for me and i've never gone longer than four days since and that one time i went that long i was appalled at the volume of semen i produced and i was like drat did you see how much jizz i shot on your belly and she was like meh i've seen more and then we broke up a little bit after that so i resolved to never not beat my dick every day again

Lmao

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Harry in Rio posted:

Isn't there always that one grody motherfucker who just straight up jacks it in the corner regardless how many people are there going "Dude, loving stop."

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Kids go for years without masturbating I should be able to do it for 3 months at least.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

What does it feel like to ejaculate? Other than really good

It makes you feel cool for a while, like a skateboarder or a surfer

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Man you must have to have some real creative genius to come up with a gif like this. How does anyone even look at that footage and have the thought "mmm yeah what I need to do here is just make a can come out of her rear end and then make a big wet chicken come out of the can." Unless that's your fetish I don't see how you could even dream up poo poo like that.

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!
All that backed-up sperm isn't really bad for you, as it's normally broken down and replaced. It's what happens to guys who've had vasectomies, and why they don't have constant blue balls (after the first 3 weeks, that is)
Letting the prostate idle is really bad, though, and leads to an increased risk of cancer.
Even if you're not horny, beat off daily for maintenance.
/brotalk

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Reset_Smith posted:

Letting the prostate idle is really bad, though, and leads to an increased risk of cancer.
Even if you're not horny, beat off daily for maintenance.

Also rear end stuff, serious. Prostate cancer is common in these times because of our sedentary nature, sitting down restricts blood flow to the prostate increasing risk. If you massage it though it's great for freeing up blood flow.

What I'm saying is gbs gives you prostate cancer and the only cure is finger in the rear end.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Aferisan posted:

Kids go for years without masturbating I should be able to do it for 3 months at least.

why would you want to

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

troubled teen posted:

why would you want to

something something beta alpha omega quack psychology

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I've always wanted to fart out someone else's spunk.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I've always wanted to fart out someone else's spunk.

txt me

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

lmao try not looking like a pizza faced oval office with no social skills.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

asl?

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
If I dont jerk off my anxiety and stress will manifest itself in extra testosterone giving me the boost to my social skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
use your new super testosterone man powers to find one or more living breathing human receptacles for your jiz, then jiz in them every 2-7 days from here on out. The quality of your ejaculation does not keep increasing after a week or so, if anything it gets worse. You should probably make sure to jiz at least twice the first time, since the first one will be terrible.

• Locked thread