Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I'd just wish that you would stop posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Inevitable posted:

I'd just wish that you would stop posting.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

nutranurse posted:

For wish #2 every time you make a wish a child gets cancer
For wish #3 the genie turns out to be your mum who you just damned to an eternity of magical enslavement

COME ON BRUH ITS LIKE YOURE NOT EVEN TRYING'

This is why wish #1 is to wish for a genie lawyer so you can combat their magical legalese, THEN you safely wish for your unlimited wishes or whatever dumb poo poo you want

no, you wish to summon a genie lawyer to do your bidding, if you just wish to have one you'll become one which technically is the same thing except without being able to make any more wishes

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Volcott posted:

I figure genies are read-only.

They are, but you can get around that by flicking that little tab on the corner of their lamp.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Tom Gorman posted:

i'm like 97% sure genies have mass

genies are made of fire but still e=mc2

• Locked thread