Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
they are homeless people.. how do they get so fat? where are they getting all the food or booze or whatever that's making them fat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008
mcdoubles and sugary fortified hobo wine

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

they'll be the city's downfall

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Cheap roach coach food is plentiful but bad for you.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

open container posted:

mcdoubles and sugary fortified hobo wine

Yeah that brights sherry and port has about 1500 calories a bottle I'm sure.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Because even our homeless have access to more food than they know what to do with, op :911:

also giving puppy dog eyes to some idiot tourist wearing an I LOVE NYC shirt is probably some deece money

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

op you are confusing santa clauses with the homeless

Monagle
May 7, 2007
Wonka Wash spelled backwards.
The skinny ones die during the winter

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
food desert op.

naem
May 29, 2011

Panhandlers make like $30k a year tax free with no rent

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
there are fat hobos in poo poo third-world uruguay. i am assuming a lot of cheap alcohol.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Monagle posted:

The skinny ones die during the winter
i think this is the real answer

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

The question isn't "how did they get so fat?" the question is "how did they get so homeless?" Some people became homeless when they blew all their money on drugs and alcohol. Guess what the obese homeless blew all their money on?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
They feast on the carcasses of other less well-insulated homeless.
Well, they live in them first.

How grand to live in a house made of food.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

ghlbtsk posted:

They feast on the carcasses of other less well-insulated homeless.
Well, they live in them first.

How grand to live in a house made of food.

This is correct, all the homeless fat is just the same 40 billion calories being passed down the chain of new homelesses

It's sort of like that movie Human Centipede except it's in NYC and is therefore disgusting, inhuman and terrible

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
niggas need warmth for the winter

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
does it matter? at the end of the day, they're going to poo poo their pants next to you on the subway, skinny or fat.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Perhaps it is the other way around

Fat oppression has pushed these noble giants from their jobs and their homes

naem
May 29, 2011

There was this homeless guy who used the crenellation things on a church to make a pretend apt out of, one with three walls and half a roof.

By the end of summer he'd have a bed, dresser and a full set of furniture and just lived there outside.

One winter he vanished

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
spent all their money on food

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Cheap foods are usually highly processed, lack nutrition, etc? Idk your dumb op if all you could get to eat was a 10 piece mcnugs meal and small fries and cheez itz and a bottle of coke then you would be a fat too

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe you forgot that NYC is in America.

Also if you see a fat bum that means that one isn't an alcoholic. The skinny ones are the alkys.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

naem posted:

There was this homeless guy who used the crenellation things on a church to make a pretend apt out of, one with three walls and half a roof.

By the end of summer he'd have a bed, dresser and a full set of furniture and just lived there outside.

One winter he vanished

Raptured.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
It's comparative. people in NY with homes have places to go, and do a lot of walking. They're skinny. People without homes have no particular place to go, and don't do much walking. By comparison, they're fat. RTake the NY homeless to, say, Rochester, and they'd blend in. They'd also die in the much harsher winter, so on second thought, don't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
blame :obama: for giving them all free refrigerators (no doubt packed full of boxes of free WIC purchased bagel bites and TGI Friday's potato skins) with YOUR hard earned tax dollars!

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Dec 31, 2014

• Locked thread