Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Suicide Sam E. posted:

For serious, flu shots are only worth getting if you are going to travel into the past. I don't know what the AMA is pretending they do. Maybe they hope that the virus will run through all its possible mutations and start to repeat some of them?

they get less effective over time but usually not enough to be ineffective when the vaccine gets to you

also it takes like several months after the new strains originate in india or china (obviously :v:) till it's flu season in yurp or merica so there is some lead time to get the right flu shots made each year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I got a flu shot when I was 5. I got really sick, like the sickest I've ever been, and after I got better I suddenly refused to eat pizza that was from a pizzeria, hard chocolate, soup, or Gatorade. No idea why, maybe the shot made me autistic.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
The only time I caught the flu in my life was after being required to receive a flu shot. They're a sinister plot for certain.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Everyone in my house who got the flu shot got the flu. I opt out of the flu shot and have never gotten the flu. Makes you think.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Clochette posted:

I got a flu shot when I was 5. I got really sick, like the sickest I've ever been, and after I got better I suddenly refused to eat pizza that was from a pizzeria, hard chocolate, soup, or Gatorade. No idea why, maybe the shot made me autistic.
so you cook your floor pizza at home??

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Always mean to, never done it. And I've had the flu. Either I'll reform myself as I get older, or catch another flu ad the problem will solve itself.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
people give u the flu, people give u the shot.

i have a solution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Izumi Konata posted:

people give u the flu, people give u the shot.

i have a solution

Yes. :commissar:

• Locked thread