Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Harry in Rio posted:

i used to ride my dirtbike all over the neighborhoods, and the cops would sometimes come after me, but in a semi-urban setting it was ridiculously easy to lose them, just go through an apartment complex and cut across court yards, hit the small area of woods, cross a school yard.

one time i did hit a tree stump and flew over the handlebars, did a perfect flip and landed on my feet which was awesome, felt so free. the forks on my bike and the front rim was all hosed up so i waited until darkness to go back and retrieve my bike but someone had stolen it so i just stole another one hell i stole a quad like a week ago lol white people

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

why would i evade the police? i'm white

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I managed to evade the police for 3 months when they we're looking for me. Them not knowing exactly who they we're looking for greatly contributed to my evasive skills.
But at the end, people talk too much so eventually the doorbell rang.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

haris pilton posted:

I managed to evade the police for 3 months when they we're looking for me. Them not knowing exactly who they we're looking for greatly contributed to my evasive skills.
But at the end, people talk too much so eventually the doorbell rang.

sounds like you talked too much if anyone at all knew

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I remember some old lady ranting and raving and calling the cops on me when I was little because I cut across her back yard to get to the creek.
She got owned tho because the cops didn't give a gently caress and I heard one day they flat out told her to stop calling or they would own her for wasting their time.
Her yard was like a massive barren wasteland. What a miserable sack of poo poo.

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009

old dog child posted:

" started a massive fire in the street by burning our old coaches."

poo poo man, If I got caught burning my old coach from high school I would have been charged with murder!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Outran a piggy on the highway years ago with my tuned S4. Never again though, I'll just eat the ticket.

fearlessflyingfish
Dec 24, 2014

Did you seriously pack drugs and candy for dinner?
For our high school prank we ended up doing some stupid thing with a fake flag, but my friends and I ended up having to hide in a drainage ditch and crawl for like a half mile to evade a cop car with its spotlight out. Not sure who called the cops on us. We made it to where we had parked out car and drove out of there on logging roads with no headlights.

To this day I am still on the lamb.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

Blue Train posted:

sounds like you talked too much if anyone at all knew

Some people who we're present at the 'crimescene' knew me. I'm amazed it took them almost 3 months.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Asclepius Hot Rod posted:

poo poo man, If I got caught burning my old coach from high school I would have been charged with murder!

Lol i didn't realize that

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Dec 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
My brother managed this once. We took our parents car for a joyride (he was unlicensed) and was speeding. When the blue lights came on my brother accelerated, took a turn and quickly turned down a dirt road. The dirt road eventually led to our home and we believe the cop didn't see us go down it.

• Locked thread