Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
*has a dick with a v high Ph*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
i thought all goons are bitter men? what is point of this thread then?

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

i thought all goons are bitter men? what is point of this thread then?

through the looking glass

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Plafop posted:

I think you have to harrass a ten year old on twitter and then get owned by the ten year old. That's the Abe Experience.

Go on

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

https://twitter.com/caylenb/status/481211668483944448

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Lol thanks

Police Academy III
Nov 4, 2011
I have crippling self-esteem issues that get aggravated by even the kindest of rejections and can't admit that the primary reason I get rejected is because I'm a person with crippling self-esteem issues who is scary and weird when rejected. I enjoy rating women on a 1-10 scale but am completely incapable of looking at my own attractiveness with any kind of objectivity. I am irritated by the fact that the things I enjoy doing that offer no value to society are not valued by society. I am desperately lonely but deeply afraid of being emotionally reliant on another person, I desire a relationship where there is a significant imbalance of power in my favour to alleviate this. I do not know how to provide for another's emotional needs, nor even understand that it would be possible for me to do such a thing. I insist on viewing sex as a symbol of status, even though this humiliates me as I have seldom or never had sex myself. I fear emotionally manipulative women since I know I would be easily manipulated due to my inexperience and general lack of emotional intelligence, I alleviate this by castigating all women as shallow and emotionally manipulative to justify my constant paranoia and inability to join in a relationship. I am sad and desire emotional comfort, but am ashamed of these desires and often attempt to humiliate others who would express the same feelings. I find it difficult to engage with others in an honest and genuine manner, I feel there is something terrible about me that must be kept hidden from others. I seek solace in fantasy, to the point where it has begun to genuinely colour my perception of the real world. I fear and despise men who are taller, smarter, richer, stronger, or more physically attractive than me and feel that they are somehow wronging me by having relationships with women while I do not. I am a regular poster on the somethingawful dot com forums, and I like anime.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
In our society there is so much focus on getting married and starting a family that tons of people jump blindly into the dark waters and the get swallowed whole by the black abyss. Now really why should we get married? I mean there's obviously a focus on it and we are brought up believing that's what we're supposed to do, but why are we supposed to do it? Because society says so? Because there's a tax break? Well, honestly I don't know why we're supposed to get married, but here are 10 reasons why you shouldn't:

1. Children - Yea kids are great right? Only when you can give them back to their owners. Again this is something society has instilled in our heads from day one. We are supposed grow up get married and breed. Well the fact of the matter is that kids are drat expensive! The average cost of raising a child from birth to age 18 is $250,000, yes you read that number right. And on top of that ridiculous number some people simply shouldn't be parents.

2. You feel like you're at that age - So many guys will simply say screw it let's get married because they feel like they have reached "that age" and it's "the thing to do." Well that's just rubbish! There is no age limit and there is no "supposed" to do at any certain age. You are just throwing away yourself because of what society has implanted in your brain since you were a child.

3. You think it's a good financial move - Just because there is a bit of a tax break doesn't mean you're going to get married and magically become rich. I'm not sure which fools actually think that will happen but believe you me they are out there. In fact marriage can have the exact opposite effect on your bank account. When you factor in your wife using your money to go shopping on top of the bills, the groceries, two cars etc etc you'll have a better chance of winding up flat broke out on your rear end then you will being rich.

4. You think it will complete you as a person - All I can do is point and laugh if you think this is what it takes to fully grow up. Yea yea so many people will be saying "Well you don't really know what life is all about till you get married." Haha that is absurd! You can live a very full and fulfilled life without ever being married. Plus if you stay single you can have so many more awesome adventures without having a nagging wife telling you that you need to take the trash out and get back to fixing things around the house. Now, that alone doesn't sound like fun.

5. The wedding itself - Do you know how stupidly expensive a wedding is? You thought raising a child was expensive? Well, yea it is but to start it all off you have another quarter of a million dollars to deal with to make sure your bride is happy. And yes you have to make sure she is happy, it honestly doesn't matter how you feel about anything through the whole process. All you want to do is wear something a little more comfortable then a monkey suit and have a drat beer, but that's not even close the way it goes. You more or less have to ask permission to breathe to make sure it fits into the schedule.

6. The marriage itself - Have you ever had a long time girlfriend? Well then you know how nerve racking it can be at times. Now multiply that annoying nerve racking feeling and then make it last for 40 years! It's absolutely ridiculous!!! Why would any want to wake up next to the same annoying person day after day while you watch them sleep and plan their demise? It's baffling how people would want to go through all of that, and even worse they sit there and take it day after day and don't break it off. Then they tell their friends how awful their wife is, so why not leave? Why not even do it in the first place? DUH!

7. Divorce - In this day and age divorce is a very common thing. Over half the marriages in the U.S. End in divorce after a few years. That means that you don't even have a 50-50 chance of surviving. You have LESS than 50% chance of making something that actually works for the long run. And guess what, yep more money. Divorces are not cheap by any means, you have lawyer fees, court costs and then of course once it's over the man still loses half of his assets. Granted a lot of us end up losing our assets the longer we have a girlfriend so by the time you are married you aren't left with much, but she will gladly take what's left.

8. The ridiculous notion that women are the relationship - There's no other way to put it and you know exactly what I mean. The entire relationship becomes about the woman, now a relationship is supposed to be two people sharing a life together but somewhere along the line you get completely shut out of the picture. It doesn't matter what you like, what you want to do, nothing about you matters anymore. You have to cater to the woman and make sure she is happy 24-7 or you are going to end up less happy than her.

9. The absurd thought that how she feels rules your world - Now don't get me wrong you should care about other people's feelings other than your own but they shouldn't rule your life. Once you're married there's nothing you can do if she isn't happy. She will pout around the house, give you the cold shoulder, skip out on your dinner and just overall make you feel like crap. You shouldn't ever have to worry about every little aspect of someone's inner workings just so you can get a glimpse of happiness.

10. Loss of sex - This is a big part of an intimate relationship and for whatever reason women all of a sudden lose their sex drive as soon as they are married. Like what happened to the thongs and heels and hour long rough screaming sex?! They act like they have forgotten how to do anything from oral sex to intercourse and they stick firm to it as though they came down with some odd illness that prevents them from remembering how to screw. And then to make things worse they actually turn around and use it as a weapon against us. "Hun if you go mow the lawn and pick up the groceries we can go back to the bedroom." Dangling the carrot in front of your face just to pull it away at the last second.

There are many people out there who have gotten married and divorced and they keep on looking for the next special someone. Why does everyone look around and say "Is this the line to lose half my poo poo? Awesome!" and jump in line like someone is giving away a Ferrari. Society has twisted our views and made us believe this is what we are supposed to do, but I ask you, why are we supposed to do it? Well I just gave you ten reasons you shouldn't, so take THAT society!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Greetings, I'm forums poster Harime Nui.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'm a bigtime shitposter, I'm kind of like if psyopmonkey and kyrie eleison had a baby

naem
May 29, 2011

The funniest thing is that angry tumbler feminists and mra fedora red pill fats could solve all their emotional issues by getting together and just humping like bunnies

naem
May 29, 2011

All those angry bitter feelings would just melt right away lol

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
im justifiably bitter cuz women are heck of annoying yet they got that vageen. SIGh

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
hello, i am somethingawful forums user Plafop

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Gay Roads posted:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Frog Tripper is the highlord of bitter old men on gbs.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Fuckin sluts just want your money

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
she dreams in color, she dreams in red...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what about a gloryhole for cuddling

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest
Paraphasing a quote from "Snivels", my former manager at work.

"Ohhh, I sit around my house and watch SBS so I can complain about the United States, the Great Wall car, the abolishment of the pension, the weather outside, everybody in Australia which I can't believe I haven't been made Lord High Warlord of, taxation (for me), lack of taxation (for everyone else), Canberra politics, my coworkers, people below my age, people my age, people above my age, dogs and cats to my clearly indifferent co-workers, with the exception of that guido brown noser."

And he sulked for three weeks when I called him a "bitter old man".

Moral of the story is: Find a different job.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
I thought this was the bitter men thread. Apparently it's the bitter Internet babbies thread. I'll show myself out. You should also, of whatever family persons basement you reside.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

cock carousel

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
a key that opens many locks is a good key, a lock that opens for many keys is a bad lock

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

did all the actual mras who occasionally show up all get banned or are they floating around in like e/n or something

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Guys

did you hear about the

PUSSY CARTEL????!

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Mr. Welfare posted:

Paraphasing a quote from "Snivels", my former manager at work.

"Ohhh, I sit around my house and watch SBS so I can complain about the United States, the Great Wall car, the abolishment of the pension, the weather outside, everybody in Australia which I can't believe I haven't been made Lord High Warlord of, taxation (for me), lack of taxation (for everyone else), Canberra politics, my coworkers, people below my age, people my age, people above my age, dogs and cats to my clearly indifferent co-workers, with the exception of that guido brown noser."

And he sulked for three weeks when I called him a "bitter old man".

Moral of the story is: Find a different job.

This was my entire experience of Aus. I've never met more people whine about native people, immigration or jobs from a larger group of fat, sad unemployed people in my life. I'm canadian and a supporter of native rights and that place shocked me. The actual physical hate was something to behold.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

shipwrek posted:

This was my entire experience of Aus. I've never met more people whine about native people, immigration or jobs from a larger group of fat, sad unemployed people in my life. I'm canadian and a supporter of native rights and that place shocked me. The actual physical hate was something to behold.

please remember that society needs to have an inherent level of inequality for social order on a broad scale to exist

this is because we cannot all be special and achieve things so even an unemployed lazy person needs someone to trash on

one day we will create a fictional group of people Scapegoatians

the media will report on the fictional going about of the scapegoatians their responsibility for crime and social ills

no one will ever see one but the media will provide obscure ways to identify them (Beanie headwear with an onion hanging from it/ a pink fake diamond hanging from their left ear)

and people will achieve nirvana

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Top City Homo posted:

Guys

did you hear about the

PUSSY CARTEL????!

I did. I wanna join them. It sounds like a great club. What do I do to get in?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
A threadddd

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Gatts posted:

I did. I wanna join them. It sounds like a great club. What do I do to get in?

if i knew how to get into the pussy cartel i wouldnt be postin itt as a bitter man

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gng3sPiJdzA

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Gay Roads posted:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
:mgtow:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Plafop is one of my favorite posters

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Waitin', watchin' the clock
It's four o'clock
It's got to stop
Tell him
Take no more
She practices her speech as he opens the door
She rolls over
Pretends to sleep as he looks her over

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Police Academy III posted:

I have crippling self-esteem issues that get aggravated by even the kindest of rejections and can't admit that the primary reason I get rejected is because I'm a person with crippling self-esteem issues who is scary and weird when rejected. I enjoy rating women on a 1-10 scale but am completely incapable of looking at my own attractiveness with any kind of objectivity. I am irritated by the fact that the things I enjoy doing that offer no value to society are not valued by society. I am desperately lonely but deeply afraid of being emotionally reliant on another person, I desire a relationship where there is a significant imbalance of power in my favour to alleviate this. I do not know how to provide for another's emotional needs, nor even understand that it would be possible for me to do such a thing. I insist on viewing sex as a symbol of status, even though this humiliates me as I have seldom or never had sex myself. I fear emotionally manipulative women since I know I would be easily manipulated due to my inexperience and general lack of emotional intelligence, I alleviate this by castigating all women as shallow and emotionally manipulative to justify my constant paranoia and inability to join in a relationship. I am sad and desire emotional comfort, but am ashamed of these desires and often attempt to humiliate others who would express the same feelings. I find it difficult to engage with others in an honest and genuine manner, I feel there is something terrible about me that must be kept hidden from others. I seek solace in fantasy, to the point where it has begun to genuinely colour my perception of the real world. I fear and despise men who are taller, smarter, richer, stronger, or more physically attractive than me and feel that they are somehow wronging me by having relationships with women while I do not. I am a regular poster on the somethingawful dot com forums, and I like anime.

im going to cp this to alot of places. ty

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Police Academy III posted:

and I like anime.

this makes the rest of that long post kind of irrelevant

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im gonnna frame it and put it above my mirror

Adbot