Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
Don't care. gently caress Boise now and forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
THROW IT AWAY THROW IT AWAY

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Is there a bigger garbageman than Anu Solomon?

in this moment? no., there is not. anywhere. he's reached the bitchfucker singularity

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rick posted:

Welp freshman QB right there.

It's too bad the D spotted them 14 points in the first three minutes of the game.

And Anu spotted them more after that.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Arizona should look for a new S&C coach.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

asymptotic bitchfuckery

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tranime scholar posted:

soloman is a loving awful qb and these bowls are loving terrible lmao

bad bowls, best bowls

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Way to go, Idaho!
:horse::horse::horse::horse:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That was not a good second half for anyone.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Way to go, Idaho!

if I was more drunk I would buy this

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

And Anu spotted them more after that.

next season he gets anus tart.

just kidding he'll spend the rest of his time @ zona in the doghouse and transfer to a juco or d2 where he won't be a complete loving liability

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Chokes McGee posted:

bad bowls, best bowls

people love to bitch about how many bowls there are but the only good bowls so far have been the scrub-tier bowls lol

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Jesus.

I can't believe that even happened.

All game long he was open for moderate scrambles, kept looking down field and hesitating, then got sacked. Dude apparently does not understand football concepts like 'taking off when the field's open' or 'throwing it away.'

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

The best of bowl endings possible.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

tranime scholar posted:

people love to bitch about how many bowls there are but the only good bowls so far have been the scrub-tier bowls lol

That's pretty much most years and it owns

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

tranime scholar posted:

who complains about there being more football. more bowls are always better. give every team a bowl. bowls for losers. wazzu v old dominion denny's grand slam bowl

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Korranus posted:

Arizona should look for a new S&C coach.

UGA's old coach is available if you have a hankering to explode every *CL on the team

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
PLease gif the AZ coaches reaction to the last play. Amazing.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tranime scholar posted:

We need more bowls at all times. Playoffs for the top four to eight teams and then bowl games for everyone. gently caress, give one to a team that's 4-8, I don't even loving care

welwala harris
Jan 28, 2005
uh TCU stomping Ole Miss's dick into the dirt ruled

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Nervous posted:

All game long he was open for moderate scrambles, kept looking down field and hesitating, then got sacked. Dude apparently does not understand football concepts like 'taking off when the field's open' or 'throwing it away.'
No, the comeback. That sack was perfectly predictable.

welwala harris
Jan 28, 2005
also if I wasn't solidly gently caress Boise that game would've been a lot funnier, but i didn't know what i was getting into with my new least favorite player

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

wheez the roux posted:

next season he gets anus tart.

just kidding he'll spend the rest of his time @ zona in the doghouse and transfer to a juco or d2 where he won't be a complete loving liability

I can't tell if you're joking or not but I'm not. That Anu Solomon performance was, in aggregate, literally the dumbest, worst QB performance I have ever seen and I watched Bo Wallace before.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Cherryburst posted:

uh TCU stomping Ole Miss's dick into the dirt ruled

I'm really hoping Baylor gets stomped by MSU.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Well, I'm pretty happy. Good job Boise State.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I can't tell if you're joking or not but I'm not. That Anu Solomon performance was, in aggregate, literally the dumbest, worst QB performance I have ever seen and I watched Bo Wallace before.
Solomon made some serious mistakes and still nearly tied the game at the end. Bo Wallace threw a pick six returned no gain.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Solomon made some serious mistakes and still nearly tied the game at the end. Bo Wallace threw a pick six returned no gain.

That's what made it worse. Solomon SHOULD'VE done much better. Wallace just got humbled, his spirit broken.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
TO THE ORANGE BOWL, GENTLEMEN

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I watched Hutson Mason play all year long and that was a super dumb quarterback play.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Nervous posted:

RS Freshman. They tend to be stupid. He'll get better.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Chokes McGee posted:

We need more bowls at all times. Playoffs for the top four to eight teams and then bowl games for everyone. gently caress, give one to a team that's 4-8, I don't even loving care

i would unironically go to that bowl if it were close by

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Deteriorata posted:

RS Freshman. They tend to be stupid. He'll get better.
Oh yeah. He's had lots of great holy poo poo moments this season. He'll get better. This just...was a big ol' wet fart.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Poor guy, his good moments this season have outnumbered his bad, but most of his roughest moments have been nights when the audience has been the biggest. Cool to see an athlete go out of his way to apologize for his performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Holy poo poo Arizona. Wow.

• Locked thread