Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Bolow posted:

Time to get your hopes up for something cool and wait until Disney issues a Cease and Desist a couple weeks before it's ready to be played

http://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/here-is-star-wars-x-wing-being-recreated-in-unity-engine/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLrqtmKazpI

:pray:

If Disney puts the kibosh on the fanmade X-Wing remake, they'd better have something even better up their sleeve. If they make a new dedicated flight sim a la the Rogue One X-Wing mission, I'd probably buy a VR setup and starve to death in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWGly44Sbmk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

bengy81 posted:

So I'm a year or so late and n MGSV but whatever. Played a chunk of Ground Zeroes, realized I still suck at stealth and have no clue what the gently caress is going on, so I hopped over to Phantom Pain. Just finished the prologue and Jesus fire whales :stare:

I just picked it up on the sale too.

Good stuff.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

mgsv owns so much

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Boss! Thanks for rescuing those animals! :haw:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

mgsv owns so much

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

mgsv owns so much

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Resident Evil 4 and 5 are on the PS4. Are they spooky or action games. I don't like being spooked :ohdear:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

Resident Evil 4 and 5 are on the PS4. Are they spooky or action games. I don't like being spooked :ohdear:

action with some jump scares

skip 5 tbh

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Is 5 the Africa one

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Is 5 the Africa one

yeah

4 is by everyone's account the best one (Code Veronica imo but 4 is still really good)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Does 5 have online co-op? I heard it's pretty good...? But hardly resident evil

Anyways I bought it on sale and have been wanting to play it with someone I'm more than down to run through it with you bloops

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
My kid occasionally fires up Rocket League for something different, but Titanfall 2 is the first game that's legitimately pulled him away from COD. He probably split the week 50/50 between TF2 and IW.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Titanfall is really really good.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So the ps4 has been out for a touch over 3 years. In terms of system exclusives, Driveclub is pretty much my favorite game. It's rare I continue playing something this regularly for 2+ years.

Driveclub is also a pretty perfect arcade/sim mash up racer. Especially with the hardcore physics mode patched in earlier this year.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Boss! Thanks for rescuing those animals! :haw:

Anyone else notice you don't start getting weeabo anime posters all over mother base until the intel section gets built up?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Is there any way to mod mgsv to add in music?

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Reverand maynard posted:

Is there any way to mod mgsv to add in music?

Copy (maybe a shortcut works... never tried that) your file to Steam\steamapps\common\MGS_TPP\CustomSoundtrack and when you load the game it will be an option in Music>Musical Content in your iDroid.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've still got this as my helicopter music, poo poo owns when you're riding your slow-rear end helicopter from one section of motherbase to another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3RUYMGD9-o

I bought a GTX 1060 to upgrade from my 760. It arrives today :woop:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
My GTX 1060 is so friggen cool. Although now I'm wondering if I need to upgrade all the things :downs:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
So I'm looking at the steam sale and I see the new hitman is only $6.50. Wow cool! I go check the steam page for it and... that is only for the prologue + 1 mission. The whole thing is broken up into dlc packs AND seasons. gently caress you microtransactions! :argh:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Fine holly bloops I don't wanna play through RE5 with you :colbert:

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
I just got a ASUS branded GTX 1060 during Black Friday. It is a pretty solid card to say the least. I mainly play Overwatch, and it is crazy how much better I got simply because input lag is tied frame rate. I've also been thinking about upgrading others components because everything is pushing 4-5 years at this point.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

So the ps4 has been out for a touch over 3 years. In terms of system exclusives, Driveclub is pretty much my favorite game. It's rare I continue playing something this regularly for 2+ years.

Driveclub is also a pretty perfect arcade/sim mash up racer. Especially with the hardcore physics mode patched in earlier this year.

i bought it for $9, its good

now who has a club i can join on here

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Fine holly bloops I don't wanna play through RE5 with you :colbert:

Haha I didn't see your post. I'm gonna hold off on the games for a bit. My backlog is loving stupid right now and all I can do is play driveclub.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i bought it for $9, its good

now who has a club i can join on here

I'm going to send you challenges so have fun.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I'm going to send you challenges so have fun.

cool

lemme join your crew

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

ded posted:

So I'm looking at the steam sale and I see the new hitman is only $6.50. Wow cool! I go check the steam page for it and... that is only for the prologue + 1 mission. The whole thing is broken up into dlc packs AND seasons. gently caress you microtransactions! :argh:

Nah it was actually really well done, they released the levels episodically and put a shitload of work into them. It's pretty much pinnacle Hitman and you should definitely get it.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

ded posted:

They're not really microtransactions. For once the game company is telling the truth: you're paying for episodes with similar amounts of content (not special skins, upgrades, or individual missions) which are themselves expanded and fleshed out after release with free updates.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

cool

lemme join your crew

I'm in a club that I cant invite people in sorry bro

also, turn on hardcore handling in the main menu options. Driveclub, by default, plays weirdly with all the hidden assists on. The cars behave in an unintuitive manner. Early in the year Evolution pushed out hardcore physics that aren't like super sim sperg hard but disable poo poo like traction and stability plus ABS. Made the game so much better now that the cars act like you'd expect them to.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ty for that, i completely forgot that they did that

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Should I grab the bayonetta 2 copy that includes bayonetta 1 on eBay for like $50? Never played

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Finally finished the TF2 campaign. Holy poo poo, people weren't kidding about it being one of the best campaigns since HL2. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Time for a new vidya games thread.

Remember if you're the new OP I would like you to update PSN ID's Steam ID's etc!

• Locked thread