Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Kaley Cuoco sounds like a charming young lady. seems like she's living her life the way she'd like to and I think that's pretty darn feminist of her.

I like the big jawed woman who played Blossom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Harime Nui posted:

I like the big jawed woman who played Blossom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTfn8VQpS_s

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

She's ugly and she's a horrible person, too.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Waltzing Along posted:

:allears:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Waltzing Along posted:

She's basically the funniest character on the show tho.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Applewhite posted:

She's basically the funniest character on the show tho.

you just said BBT was funny?! zip up your flamesuuit, pal.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
her being an uninformed supporter of ethnic cleansing and infanticide is a major turn off but I think she does her role on the show rather well and that she's pretty cute idk

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

emanresu tnuocca posted:

her being an uninformed supporter of ethnic cleansing and infanticide is a major turn off but I think she does her role on the show rather well and that she's pretty cute idk

How is she a supporter of ethnic cleansing and infanticide? Not antagonizing, just genuinely curious.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

ProfessorMurder posted:

How is she a supporter of ethnic cleansing and infanticide? Not antagonizing, just genuinely curious.

She is a staunch Zionist and an anti-vaxxer, you do the math

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

ProfessorMurder posted:

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/mayim-bialik-why-i-donated-money-to-send-bulletproof-vests-to-the-idf/

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
1. I need to feel like I'm something to protect the storm troopers tearing through the civilian population of Gaza killing literally hundreds of children

3. every soldier is someone's son or daughter so gently caress the actual children dying in gaza, i guess they have no parents.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Oh, I thought you meant the character, not the actress.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
maybe the character too is a zionist, you can't know, chuck lorrie is a level 40 jewish producer after all

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

emanresu tnuocca posted:

1. I need to feel like I'm something to protect the storm troopers tearing through the civilian population of Gaza killing literally hundreds of children

3. every soldier is someone's son or daughter so gently caress the actual children dying in gaza, i guess they have no parents.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i knew she was into arab giga-death but the anti-vax stuff is new to me. weird consdiering she's a legit scientist. oh well.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

opus111 posted:

arab giga-death

mods!!!!!

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

opus111 posted:

the anti-vax stuff is new to me. weird consdiering she's a legit scientist. oh well.

Yeah, I thought she was better than that.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Goondolences OP

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Pththya-lyi posted:

She is a staunch Zionist and an anti-vaxxer, you do the math

I also read shes one of those weird people that let's their kids breastfeed until like 6 or 7; it's loving creepy as poo poo.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
idk what we're doing talking about that zionist weirdo anyhow, didja guys know Kaley Cuoco has like 8 dogs and a bunch of horses and lives in a farm house? she's real cool and also not an outspoken supporter of apartheid

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

A bitch nigga, that's the poo poo I don't like (OP = bitch nigga)

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

emanresu tnuocca posted:

idk what we're doing talking about that zionist weirdo anyhow, didja guys know Kaley Cuoco has like 8 dogs and a bunch of horses and lives in a farm house? she's real cool and also not an outspoken supporter of apartheid

yeah but holocaust denier, plain & simple. Hollywood's shame.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

that fuckin dog lmao bazinga bitch

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
a bay

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lmao israeliures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
They probably mean it as a compliment, like they like the show and Sheldon is their favorite. As such, you should accept the compliment and return the favor by repeating his famous lines and catchphrases, or maybe costume playing as him. This would brighten their day and yours as well. Good idea, highly recommended.

• Locked thread