Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Ok, since Video Game Company REMOVED CoVOF, i cant get get any more MoRP so my Bongomathician is USELESS. Can anyone tell me which class plays like a Bongomathician? I already have Animancer, Dildowielder and Turdcaster maxed so any class but those.

Also, invite me to the goon guild please, i hate playing with these clueless pubbies. Cant wait to drink some pubby tears and do some hardcore griefing with the only people i can call friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ranbo das posted:

Guys the server is down and I dont have any real friends because I spend all my time playing this game, what do I do to fend off the loneliness so I dont kill myself before they come back online.

do what i do go to the website forums and rage about it/threaten to quit

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
Mom took away my gaming maker machine. Anyone know when the mobile version is coming out??!?!1 Anyone else watching Schmorkeys LP? Its SOOOO good! :gizz:

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

ranbo das posted:

Guys the server is down and I dont have any real friends because I spend all my time playing this game, what do I do to fend off the loneliness so I dont kill myself before they come back online.

Well, there's Toon-Timing(TM) about the game, which is a chat program that takes your char's model and you can use it to chat outside of the game and even use all the same emotes.

Also, there are a lot of hilarious YT videos about the game. My favorite right now is a parody of M.C. Hammer's "You Can't Touch This" that is about mining and fishing, two of my favorite things from The Video Game. (I mean, they were until the After Hours sExpansion basically made it so everyone could do anything for the hourly quests even if they never spent days maxxing their Miner so they could build a Rock Blast Drill to get the toughest ores, or have never once set a paw inside of the Fish Dungeon. And there wasn't even a canonical explanation for why these chore skills suddenly became so much easier!!)

Finally, there are the forums. But only mega-nerds spend time there.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Alright, until the server gets back up I'm going to use my virtual machine and spoof my IPA so I can play on my Deustche account. Time to gather some rare pets!

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Suicide Sam E. posted:

My favorite right now is a parody of M.C. Hammer's "You Can't Touch This"

You really like this trash better than Sir Quest-a-lot's "I like looting spiderbutts and I cannot lie"?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Hey I'm trying to organize a 10m raid for the Tumblr Temple on Hardmode. I'm a level 92 Dramaturge specced for support I really just need 2 healers 2 tanks 1 other support class and 2 dps (good dps) and 3 whatevers. im willing to rotate people out if you need specific things from specifc bosses.

I'm getting dibs on the first Fearless Queer Tear that drops though so i can craft my set armro on the spot. It'll help out the raid a lot.

Apparently you CAN get fearless queer tears in this game before the xpacs come out but its in the Tumblr Temple raid zone that just got released along with the Reddit Realms one. No one wants to do Tumblr Temple because apparently there are only three bosses and they mostly just drop shitloads of mats and gold and World Drops as opposed to the Reddit Realms which drops all the new tiers of PvP gear and Raid Gear. The trash mobs in the dungeon are apparently where the real loot is at though (particularly the Gendermancers, they tend to drop a lot of rare BoE sets).

Also if you're a weird support or CC or stealth class or something like a dramaturge/gendermancer/puppetmaster/whatever you can actually solo some of the mobs in here if you're careful just not the ones that drop Fearless Queer Tears unfortunately.

The Fat Positive Babyfurs are easy to solo actually they drop a lot of Pubbie Tears which sell go for around 50g ea in the auction house right now and they also have a chance of dropping a rare BoP called Scepter of The Fursecutor

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Anyone have a catering table or ride-thru up? Came home from work today and Starving Girl had done all of my fortnightly quests (weird thing is I don't even remember leaving myself logged in). But now my character is completely out of food and won't stop retching due to the Queasy-peasy debuffer. Pea soup everywhere.

If you can spare a little lembas, phlegmbas, or memebas I would gladly take it. Right now I'm in the Immodium Mines since I'm very dehydrated. Water Stones here I come!

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Suicide Sam E. posted:

If you can spare a little lembas, phlegmbas, or memebas I would gladly take it. Right now I'm in the Immodium Mines since I'm very dehydrated. Water Stones here I come!

Hit me up for bloody phlegmbas if you want, I got the 8 hour Tuberculosis buff from Patient Zero so I'm practically swimming in the stuff

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Howard Beale posted:

Hit me up for bloody phlegmbas if you want, I got the 8 hour Tuberculosis buff from Patient Zero so I'm practically swimming in the stuff

Sweet, thanks!

I'm kind of hobbled from agreeing to the "Work the Rock Face, Rocky" quest where they don't want you escaping with diamonds or something silly. But I'm going to ride the Underground Non-subway Railroad to escape anyhow. Where you at?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
feel free to hit me up if you need help ingame - Perkiwebteen, Camtitteen, Nuruwetteen. Battlegroup is Tazerblade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I reconciled with Applewhite and I'm happy to announce that the vanity shop is now open! My character is parked next to the Silk Road Terminal in Over-scale Capitol City. I will be buying all of the vanity gear people have for auction below the median prices! I will be placing all of my own vanity gear up for exorbitant prices and people will buy them because they don't know/don't care how easily some of them are obtained after 5-10 minutes of repeatedly killing a group of monsters or players. Once my purse is fattened with enough loot, I will set the curve of auction prices however I like by artificially driving up prices and then dropping some items ever so often priced below the standards I have set since I can afford to with my vast reserves of items I purchased back when the market was normal.

Also I will be doing all of this with some script I got from the nice gold farming people who had jacked my account for just a little while, so please do not try to interact with my character in any way. Be warned that if you invite me to a group twice or I accidentally ignore five of your personalized correspondences in a row the game will give you SFC (the Sad Friendless Curse) and NPCs will begin laughing at you. This might sound hilarious, but I totes know a kid back when I was in school who killed himself because his self esteem was almost entirely determined by The Video Game.

• Locked thread