Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
i just noticed at lunch today that the packets in the sugar container have like 5 different colors now. if i used artificial sweetener i would have been overwhelmed by the pressure on deciding and had panic attack so i am super lucky that i don't. is this why old people and republicans are angry all the time?

how long do you think you've got til you completely crack mentally due to the world changing too rapidly? clearly i don't have long myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
i think it's pretty cool that i've been made king of gbs

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
The healthiest sweetener is raw honey.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
in my head 2015 was always one of those years that would be pretty futuristic, but not too futuristic unlike, say, 2032 or 2076

I guess i thought there would be more lens flares and pointless LEDs everywhere

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Tsinava posted:

The healthiest sweetener is raw honey.
can scientists put that in a little paper packet yet? they better hurry cuz they're running out of room in the container thingy.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Laslow posted:

can scientists put that in a little paper packet yet? they better hurry cuz they're running out of room in the container thingy.

oh hark a time traveler

bro you're in the future

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Sitting Here posted:

oh hark a time traveler

bro you're in the future

That's not raw honey, it's processed.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
also, i may have been born in a simpler time, but even i know that's a sauce packet, not a sugar packet.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

ProfessorMurder posted:

That's not raw honey, it's processed.

it's purestrain honey

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Instead of flying cars we have shitposting

I'd rather have the shitposting

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Idiot Kicker posted:

Instead of flying cars we have shitposting

I'd rather have the shitposting
they'll be delayed by a few years at least because probably the guy developing them spends too much time in yospos getting mad about cellphones.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

stop putting mustard in your coffee gently caress

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
They put stevia in restaurants now? That poo poo is expensive.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

i think it's pretty cool that i've been made king of gbs
Listen, your lineage is still up for question, so don't to comfortable yet.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Already happened to me bud. There are threads popping up now about feminists and some 8chan thing that I have literally no idea what the gently caress they are talking about. I understand what a feminist is, and I know 8chan is like some anonymous image board, but hosed if I know what the threads are about.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I just slather everything in import UK mystery sauce.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Look into my eyes, OP. I will show you a fantastic vision of the future...

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
No beehive full of raw honey at every restaurant table? Some future.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
i think i got it. when restaurants are forced to buy longer sugar containers, i'm checking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
be like water OP

• Locked thread