Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Ruddha posted:

I'd recommend playing the metroid prime trilogy on wii u, now on sale for only 9.99.

Is metroid prime a shoot em up where your ship gobbles up stylised legs of ham and cake slices and becomes more attractive and self-confident?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

Breath Ray posted:

Is metroid prime a shoot em up where your ship gobbles up stylised legs of ham and cake slices and becomes more attractive and self-confident?

its a story of one woman's personal growth by collecting energy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I prefer to fulfill my feeder fetish.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Ruddha posted:

Arent most marriages like that

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Ruddha posted:

i liked the subplot of expanding her knowledge of alien geology, biology, and physiology

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
She weighs 6stone 4lbs...luckily her doctor said she should drunk cream and not worry about the cholesterol

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

tie her to a chair and force-feed her lard

problem solved

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The most surprising thing is how expensive it is to feed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Some good mood news now - Slenderbae has won a role at an audition and will be appearing on stage from April, proving that an untreated eating disorder is no barrier to success in the London theatre.

• Locked thread