Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

*smiles crookedly*
Oh I sees him...but I'll sees him better after a few martinis

That's enough out of you, Prissy Snatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

*looks a bit weird and scary*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i shoot dudes dicks off with lasers

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
TBQH I think I would be a really good one if someone gave me a bunch of money and power.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Despite being a genius criminal mastermind, is still thwarted by a middle-aged alcoholic womanizer. How embarrassing.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

loves only gold
plans poorly
pets cat
gets hot chicks to sex
dies
…but comes back??

Mauvais
Jul 24, 2002

HUZZAH
*bites stuff*

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
all right mr. bond. I hooked up your new digital cable package. because you didn't specify you wanted hbo you aren't getting it but you got a bunch of othr fuckin channels no one would ever wannt to read like "tv land" and 4 differe nt channels that show syndicated reruns of procedural dramas from the mid 2000s. it costs the same as the one with HBO.

you cannot escape from this trap. the contract is airtight and locked in for the next 12 months and it's gonna blow your pussy inside out

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

*Has a bunch of henchman that turn into better fighters they closer they are to the end of the film*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

*Takes the woman Bond raped to the hospital*

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
couple nights ago a really drunk college kid told me they should have made kurt russell james bond instead of pierce brosnan and the more i think about it the cooler it sounds

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'll get you next time, Gadget!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

couple nights ago a really drunk college kid told me they should have made kurt russell james bond instead of pierce brosnan and the more i think about it the cooler it sounds

woah

Lord Lilf
Aug 12, 2007

by exmarx
So dudes I've injected bond with a virus that causes death in 24 hours. I left him strapped to a chair antidote just out of reach to mock him but now he's escaped and I think he's really mad. Can anyone help?!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EwMHtri1rg

Gehenomm
May 1, 2008

Ask me about hitting on mathematicians.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Thatīs not a bad idea. I would pay to see this. Like, a lot.

DiCe69
Dec 21, 2014
*has sex with james bond*

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Hello, I am the big evil villain bad guy man! I speak English, but with a non-British and probably even non-native accent. I do my best to look sinister. You can also tell that I am not nice by my having access to a weapon of mass destruction. I enjoy elaborate schemes and having a well-endowed young woman as my right-hand assassin type henchwoman. Like my adversary, I spout one-liners, but they are usually not as good as his. I am not good at womanizing.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I remember when Mike Myers made these observations in Austin Powers. The first one was good and I recommend it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My twisted body is meant to be a reflection of my twisted soul and not an indictment of all deformed/disabled people but try telling that to Tumblr, lol!

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Three Olives posted:

TBQH I think I would be a really good one if someone gave me a bunch of money and power.

ah, mr bond, welcome to my secret underground condo

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
And now to reveal my evil masterplan.... Public healthcare

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
*Is a world class assassin*
*Bitches out of a duel with Bond, then tries to ambush him*
*Still gets loving killed, because I have no situational awareness*

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I have an army of henchmen at my disposal despite the fact that I yell at, berate and occasionally kill them for no good reason.
For the more competent ones (often women), I prefer to wait until Bond is nearby to kill before laughing maniacally and spouting something about them having "outlived their usefulness" or something similar.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
The greatest villain in the movies in the British government who keep trying to prevent these innovative geniuses from creating a better world

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The Glumslinger posted:

The greatest villain in the movies in the British government who keep trying to prevent these innovative geniuses from creating a better world

Indeed. "M" is for "Monster".

naem
May 29, 2011

Famke Jansen please strangle me with your legs

I genuinely want famke to stranngle me with those legs

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

A couple night ago I suck a fag dick. Thought I'd share :) God bless in this New eyar

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

naem posted:

Famke Jansen please strangle me with your legs

I genuinely want famke to stranngle me with those legs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUH3B1lPvYM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

Three Olives posted:

you wouldn't need either

• Locked thread