Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
I've been a big fan of Japanese high school-based video games (Persona 3, 4 and Q mainly) for a long time, and somebody on here mentioned an anime called Chihayafuru that was a similar sort of experience. I ended up falling in love.

Has anyone in here watched this show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Get hosed pal.

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
chihayafuru sounds like the name of a south american rodent

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mookface posted:

Get hosed pal.
impossibru!~! (heh heh that's a 4chan "meme" about japanese people for those not in the "know!!!")

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ancient Aroma posted:

I've been a big fan of Japanese high school-based video games (Persona 3, 4 and Q mainly) for a long time, and somebody on here mentioned an anime called Chihayafuru that was a similar sort of experience. I ended up falling in love.

Has anyone in here watched this show?

Q isn't a number, lol! Silly Japaneese. Has anyone told Hilariousengrishmistakes dot com yet?

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

I'll just wait patiently and eventually some goonette with a heart of gold will visit my thread and she will also be a fan of this show and then we will schedule many many dates

You'll see

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ancient Aroma posted:

I'll just wait patiently and eventually some goonette with a heart of gold will visit my thread and she will also be a fan of this show and then we will schedule many many dates

You'll see

Hey sailor

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Hey yerself lil lady

Would you like to go on as many dates as it takes with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Doctor Shapes posted:

chihayafuru sounds like the name of a south american rodent

I believe you're thinking of either a pachirisu or a chinchilla, but I like the cut of your jib anyway Dr. Shapes

• Locked thread