Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I haven't eaten McDonalds in 20 years AMA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what do you think about the new jalapeno double

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Why are you so gay

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

mookface posted:

lol no but how is that an upside

Because the distance to the nearest shower is a direct relation to how bad making GBS threads your pants is.

Source: Me. I also poo poo my pants at city hall in Columbus, Ohio once.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Zeluth posted:

How did Whitney Houston die, again?

drowned

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

mookface posted:

Why are you so gay

I'm organic.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

TEAYCHES posted:

what do you think about the new jalapeno double

It looks delicious though I would never buy it. I keep a jar of fresh jalapenos in my fanny pack with a reusable cold bag so I can add my own to what I order and not have to spend 1$ for just a couple jalapenos when a jar of like 50 jalapenos is only like $2.50?

Plus they're more spicy when they aren't cooked, only a fool buys jalapenos on their food.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
A real fool buys Carolina Reapers and eats them willy nilly. Never again.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

mookface posted:

Last night tops them all when I made the poor decision to eat McDonald's. Driving, fighting, questionable females and nights in lockup all pale in comparison to this. I feel awful.

That's nothing. When I was drunk once I paid $10 to sign up to an internet forum and it turned out to be full of nerds, furries and autistic kids.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Good job, rear end in a top hat.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

I feel sorry for all of you who don't have a white castle for all your drunk/stoned burger binge needs.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dead Nerve posted:

I feel sorry for all of you who don't have a white castle for all your drunk/stoned burger binge needs.

waffle house is way better drunkfood than krystal/white castle in my opinion

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Double quarter pounders are pretty cool OP, I think you should reconsider your stance.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

waffle house is way better drunkfood than krystal/white castle in my opinion

I'll give you that but there's just something about opening a crave case and staring at thirty sliders when your drunk/high.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i can eat fast food occasionally without getting sick what do i win

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cnut the Great posted:

i can eat fast food occasionally without getting sick what do i win

the eats like a rabbit award

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
"i ate fast food once and it instantly liquefied my intestines and sent me to the hospital in an ambulance. i consider this to be evidence that i live a healthier-than-average lifestyle and have a strong body."

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
pissed on my carpet when a toilet was 2 meters away

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Dead Nerve posted:

I'll give you that but there's just something about opening a crave case and staring at thirty sliders when your drunk/high.

It's like that scene in Pulp Fiction when they open the briefcase.

School Nickname posted:

pissed on my carpet when a toilet was 2 meters away

So close, yet so far.

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
McDonalds burgers taste like fuckass

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

I'm no expert, but doesn't the price discrepancy between A2 and B2 seem pretty high? That's like, $20 for 20 nuggets and pile of fries.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

OP you're a pussy, McDonald's is the best part of a drunken night out

It makes even the 2AM lovely weak burgers and limp fries that were reheated four thousand times taste like heaven

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

99 Headmates posted:

McDonalds burgers taste like fuckass

Are we talkin' fresh gently caress rear end or gently caress rear end that's been under a heat lamp for a few hours because, well, I don't have too discerning of a palette.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Cuckoo posted:

OP you're a pussy, McDonald's is the best part of a drunken night out

It makes even the 2AM lovely weak burgers and limp fries that were reheated four thousand times taste like heaven

I work out and eat real well. I got drunk and ordered 3 grilled chicken sandwiches from Mcdonalds like 3 yrs ago in college. I stacked them on each other and only ate 1 bun.

ama

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
oh word i just got home from wendys with 30 spicy nuggets and 2 jr bacons

passed mcdolands on the way laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

last time i went to mcdonalds while drunk i bought five mcdoubles and a jr chicken

• Locked thread