Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Call it an idle RPG, call it an incremental clicker, call it a clone, call it stupid. Age of Origin is simply about making your numbers get higher and higher. I'm completely addicted to this game while I play my PS4 online. It just requires checking in on it every few minutes, or hours depending on how you spend your points.

There are clans or corporations as they are called in this game, and my hope is to get a goon one started and rule the space kingdom. This game is very similar to Blades of Legends which had and still has a good goon following. Feel free to use my ref link or not. All it does is help double up when credits are purchased which I would invest back into the guild.

The game is only a few months old so it is a good opportunity to get in while prices on everything are low. If you care to start up a goon guild I encourage you to use my ref link.

http://www.ageoforion.com/?r=1327

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

I signed up as Sine, enjoy your free whatever you get from referrals.

E: Here let's do that chain referral thing we do: http://www.ageoforion.com/?r=384

But Not Tonight fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jan 5, 2015

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

But Not Tonight posted:

I signed up as Sine, enjoy your free whatever you get from referrals.

E: Here let's do that chain referral thing we do: http://www.ageoforion.com/?r=384

I don't get anything free, unless someone purchases credits for real life money. Which like I said I will in turn invest right back into the guild. Its not really a big deal or anything. Right now just join whoever will accept you in the corporation. Once we get enough gold saved up I'll purchase our own SA guild.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

I have enough saved up to buy the goon guild, just need more interest so I'm not the only one in the guild chat all day.

swimming anime
Jan 4, 2006

Pretty fun for a semi-idle type game. Just a lot of numbers going up but the world boss fight was a cool idea and just having a little chat and guild functionality makes the idling seem more fun. Recommended if you like these sorts of games.

• Locked thread