Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

MisterMachine posted:

Dumb rear end. That's not me you loving retarded twat.

It's the.....................ALIENS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

baw posted:

do not make fun of people, for their sexuality

lol

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

:allears:
man I miss being a naive 16 year old

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

we will never meet aliens. the vast gulfs of time and space that separates star systems are so insurmountable that even the thought of meeting aliens should reduce any intelligent human to fits of laughter at the stupidity of anyone who believes otherwise. any alien out there would be so unfathomably different from us that we probably wouldn't recognize them even if we were to intercept their signals, and we would continue to spin on the surface of our little world until we all die. time to grow up, dummos.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

MisterMachine posted:

Some dude filmed this poo poo and it looks crazy. This is what he said....

I was driving home after work when this UFO or whatever you call it caught my eye. I pulled over in front of somebody's house to film it. I would have got a better shot but I didn't want to jump these peoples fence. Anyway I don't know what the hell to make of it. Couldn't have been a plane cause there was no noise. And I never heard a crash after either. The Orb thing flew straight up into the sky and disappeared. Sorry I didn't film that. I didn't know what to focus my attention on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE1xcYXTZJI

I want to beliebe... oh wait, I do, lol.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

also OP that 'monster on plum island beach' footage you posted a few days ago is clearly hd quality source material shot at a full 30fps and processed through some lame "vintage film camera" plugin. I'm starting to doubt your credibility here mister!

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Mr. Pumroy posted:

we will never meet aliens. the vast gulfs of time and space that separates star systems are so insurmountable that even the thought of meeting aliens should reduce any intelligent human to fits of laughter at the stupidity of anyone who believes otherwise. any alien out there would be so unfathomably different from us that we probably wouldn't recognize them even if we were to intercept their signals, and we would continue to spin on the surface of our little world until we all die. time to grow up, dummos.

in fact aliens read my posts and left, although those may be false memories from when dad left (similar sitch)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
its the chupacabra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
also OP are you aware that there is a specific subforum for this kind of stuff? "stuff" meaning paranoid schizofrenic insane ramblings

• Locked thread