Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I dont care..post your poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im taking a poo poo in the toilet right now, its coming out of my rear end in a top hat. also piss is coming out of my vagina sized weiner and going all over my balls and rear end

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

can confirm that dad gay's wiener is vagina sized. it's like a portobello mushroom.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
I'm scared of my own pubes and always have been. Don't tell nobody.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nameless_Steve posted:

I'm scared of my own pubes and always have been. Don't tell nobody.

have you ever seen a girls weiner?

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

dad gay. so what posted:

have you ever seen a girls weiner?

its like a dogs weiner that comes out of the vagina when they pee

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I'm still scared of female pubic hair. It's unnatural

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
idk its like i am completely laserd but my gf has a giant bush and refuses to trim that poo poo

tl;dr gently caress feminism

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

ur a gayball if u don't like hairy vag

or if you like hairless dick

in your mouth

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
I like shaving pubes and I will shave your pubes if you ask nicely.

Thinking about starting an LLC called CarpetArt or PubeArt or Tasteful Bush Trimming.

Edit: Not all the way off though, just tastefully styled.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm actually frightened of all body hair. I shave myself bald over the course of two hours every evening. I'm completely smooth, like a dolphin.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

landing strips

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Acid Haze posted:

Thinking about starting an LLC called CarpetArt or PubeArt or Tasteful Bush Trimming.

Could you fro it out? I'm talking like major poofage. Just so it looks like my package is bigger. Then when I drop the shorts it's like: *BOOF!* and she's like: "Ow, my eye!"

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

toggle posted:

landing strips

male landing strips look hella dumb

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

im taking a poo poo in the toilet right now, its coming out of my rear end in a top hat. also piss is coming out of my vagina sized weiner and going all over my balls and rear end
lmao

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Acid Haze posted:

signing up for this

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I hate it when a stray pube goes in the pee hole and it's uncomfortable but when i pee it doesn't come out so i have to pull it out and it kinda stings. Life is poo poo.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I can't imagine what it must be like to be a woman and be told your naturally growing body hair is disgusting and you need to remove it all to be accepted as a human being. that said I still shave my pubes cause my dick looks better that way

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

I can't imagine what it must be like to be a woman and be told your naturally growing body hair is disgusting and you need to remove it all to be accepted as a human being. that said I still shave my pubes cause my dick looks better that way

I think women believe it though. Thats the funny thing about being told something enough times.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

guys who shave their pubes disturb the gently caress out of me and its a deal breaker for serious dating

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

a posting ghost posted:

I think women believe it though. Thats the funny thing about being told something enough times.

tell them enough times and they'll decide it was their idea, "my underarm hair would chafe bad if i let it grow"; "i don't like the way my pussy feels if it's not shaved", etc etc

that said, i'm open minded enough to admit that i'm too close-minded to bang a hairbeast.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tim Raines IRL posted:

tell them enough times and they'll decide it was their idea, "my underarm hair would chafe bad if i let it grow"; "i don't like the way my pussy feels if it's not shaved", etc etc

that said, i'm open minded enough to admit that i'm too close-minded to bang a hairbeast.

I can deal with bush and the occasional "Got too lazy to shave my legs" but I am a product of my patriarchal brainwashing and prefer the shaveness

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I remember sticking my hands down my first girlfriend's pants in the dark for the first time ever and being like

Buh---but-----it's so furry

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
everyone i've dated was shaved when we first got together but the second i said idgaf if they shave or not suddenly it's bush city so p much as soon as someone doesn't feel like they have to shave they don't at least in my experience

being gay as gently caress probably helps tho since it means i dont care if a woman has hair on her legs and underarms or not

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

everyone i've dated was shaved when we first got together but the second i said idgaf if they shave or not suddenly it's bush city so p much as soon as someone doesn't feel like they have to shave they don't at least in my experience

I don't shave my dick for them, I shave my dick for me

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

dad gay. so what posted:

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

a posting ghost posted:

It's gonna be great when the beauty industry gets men to start wearing makeup and shaving everything.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
i think pubes are a-ok thanks for asking

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Shave everything.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Pubes own

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

toggle posted:

Pubes own

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'm still less than happy with them

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

where do we stand on merkins?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Incitatus posted:

where do we stand on merkins?

The fake boobs of the pube world. A deception. Horrible. Never trust a merkin wearer

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

My favorite hobby has always been masterbation although it could be termed as an art in some coinesseur circles. I dont mention sex here, as sex is more like an expensive sport. The bewty of masterbation is that anyone can do it, its free, and one can indulge in this pastime anywhere anytime (as long as no ones lookin!).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzg7Ybv2Pmo

• Locked thread