Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

MegaGatts posted:

If i had a psychic friend and that friend told me to sell him out plus I'd get like $2800 id sell him out.

would you kill yourself ater?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

MegaGatts posted:

If i had a psychic friend and that friend told me to sell him out plus I'd get like $2800 id sell him out.

poo poo, I'll do it for a five dollar foot long or an Apple gift card. My price is lower so, if you really think about it, I'm even BETTER than Judas.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

nomadologique posted:

Actually Jesus and Judas swapped bodies when Judas kissed him. Jesus still wanted to die for our sins but figured he'd do it quick and private.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

nomadologique posted:

Idk, depends on how well my life is going. $2800 really doesn't go that far.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
does the movie have the 6+ costume changes jesus goes through in the bible? pilates and harold and the evil jews all undress and dress him in different fancy attire after they take turns kicking his rear end it mustve been like seeing britney in vegas

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Volume posted:

I mean hes walked on water, turned water into wine, raised the dead, but he can't just teleport himself off the cross? Real big pot hole imo

It's part of a Jewish conspiracy.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
think about this, you have this big gay crush on this really rad dude for lik eyears and years, i mean years and years, but nobody around you is gay or allowed to be gay

and this dude finally lies a big loving wet sopping kiss fright on your lips and says "do your wrost bad guy..." and asks you to turn him in and you pop a boner right then and there and you just HVAE to run out of there so none of your friends can see

would you turn him in?? (after he turned you on??)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
For real tho read Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth. it is v. good and informative.

Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWbPpFZ31s

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

nomadologique posted:

this is such a bad understanding.

the passion was that god left him in that time.

that's why he says "father, father, why have you forsaken me?"

ont he cross, jesus lived in doubt. he was no longer certain he wasn't just a crazy person being crucified for nothing.

surprise twist: he was just a crazy person being cruficied for benothing, but his friends later added some pretty good "extended universe" stuff that rally took off.

So basically he was Thor trying to get his hammer out of the dirt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

It was a power move OP. In exchange for getting strung up on a cross, he got to transform into a lich and now he eats souls all day. It's a hell of a good deal for him.

• Locked thread