Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Cnut the Great posted:

i'm a sex positive feminist actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Twat McTwatterson posted:

I want an open world mario game I bet that would be lots of fun. Traveling by kart or bike to see the sights and wonders. Post ITT if u want to live in mario mushroom kingdom with me.

This actually sounds like a pretty good idea OP why don't you just make your own thinly veiled Mushroom Kingdom Open World RPG ripoff, call it like.... Zario or w/e

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Mr. Pumroy posted:

overthrow the tyranny of princess peach. all she does is play tennis and go-kart racing with her friends while the workers toil and starve.

Those retarded little mushroom people can't even fight off an army of turtles, they deserve to be untermenschen

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

:unsmith:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Since Peach is like 16 and Mario's like what, 28-35, they made him be her friend instead of boyfriend.

Mario has to deal with a new kind of block. The cock kind.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Peach loving owns in smash bros

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

you have been taken against your will umpteen times and your hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is going to kill you one of these days

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Nintendo confirmed Toad was asexual

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
toad more like chode

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
anyone wanna race me on banshee boardwalk, i'll wreck your poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Wicker Man posted:

Since Peach is like 16 and Mario's like what, 28-35, they made him be her friend instead of boyfriend.

Mario has to deal with a new kind of block. The cock kind.

sounds like someone doesn't know the age of consent in the mushroom kingdom

hint: it's lower than you could possibly be comfortable with

• Locked thread