Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
kid was right, he couldnt even afford a modest house in sydney with that allowance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Keeln_ThePrisonDog

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Secks Cauldron posted:

Not as likely. The son was the one with gun paraphernalia all over his apartment and a motive.

Do you even know what a motive is?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
One day, I too will be rich enough to be shot in the face by a pouty teen.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Minimalist Program posted:

ya but this guy was shot with a gun

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Three Olives posted:

We have a fair amount of property, 24 hour doorman, valet, chilled water system, pool, tennis court, dog park, nice gym, club room, when you do the math on what you get for the money it really isn't that bad, I mean chilled water, pool, and a gym are at least $180 a month alone.

until u get a special assessment for new electrical in the building which costs each owner $14,000

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Puffy Jacket Fetish posted:

lol

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
me chilled water system m8

Fluo
May 25, 2007

:vince:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

haha

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i looked up chill water systems and the tech is pretty cool but it sounds faggy and pretentious so i hate it

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Three Olives posted:

It's for air conditioning which can easily run $200+ a month in the summer. Easily. And I like to be cold and I have giant windows.

that is a swamp cooler. that is literally a swamp cooler. a thing my poor great-grandma who lived the barrio had. you pay that much for a swamp cooler.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

those are just stupid petty bourgie fuckwits. yeah they help perpetuate the imperialist system but the ones we should be guillotining are the mega rich that gently caress over other people actively to get more money

nah kill all the rich

kid should get a medal or something for doing a good job

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
that's stupid

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
1:1 anime avatar ratio on this page for the record. wtf

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Zeroisanumber posted:

Between shooting his dad and burning down a rich rear end in a top hat's house this guy is far and away a better class revolutionary than all of DnD combined.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

Between shooting his dad and burning down a rich rear end in a top hat's house this guy is far and away a better class revolutionary than all of DnD combined.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
If your family owns a big enough estate to where if you straight up murdered them + burned peoples houses down you could probably afford lawyers to get off on an insanity plea and still have enough money to live comfortably

hood 4 thought

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
he must have had a crazy-broken brain because he easily could have landed a 'consulting' gig via his dad's connections and made 4x that money without lifting a finger

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Necc0 posted:

he must have had a crazy-broken brain because he easily could have landed a 'consulting' gig via his dad's connections and made 4x that money without lifting a finger

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i agree, it is crazy taht this guy didn't do something a grown up would've thought of

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Motherfucker be soon making number plates for 5 cents a day.
Hope you spend that allowance wisely.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
drat his monthly allowance is more than what's in my bank account

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Minimalist Program posted:

the 'kid' was 30 years old

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Mange Mite posted:

the 'kid' was 30 years old

So am I, lol.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Little bitch should've gotten a job and moved out of the ghetto

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
if his dad is giving him 3k allowance then he should just move to another state or area in his state where the rent isn't loving ridiculous. (is there ANYWHERE in the NY state area that doesn't have ridiculous rent?)

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Three Olives posted:

I dunno, mortgage + taxes is like $1300, HOA is $664, insurance another $80, phone $120, television $120, electricity $100,Netflix, Pandora, Slacker, booze, groceries, gas, etc, it adds up.

Lol at including discretionary spending as a bill

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Tsinava posted:

if his dad is giving him 3k allowance then he should just move to another state or area in his state where the rent isn't loving ridiculous. (is there ANYWHERE in the NY state area that doesn't have ridiculous rent?)

You're assuming that this guy could've survived outside of Midtown, I assure you he could not. Even Rikers is only a few miles from the Upper East Side.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
im extremely trypissed and caremad that this little nyc shitster didn't realize how loving easy it is to live on a 3k mincome by yourself

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tsinava posted:

im extremely trypissed and caremad that this little nyc shitster didn't realize how loving easy it is to live on a 3k mincome by yourself

im not mad at him because he did the right thign in the end and killed his dad

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye

Tsinava posted:

indeed, since a lot of western new york is rust belt ruins. but he doesn't even have to leave the boroughs, since he could get a whole house in brownsville for that price.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Mange Mite posted:

im not mad at him because he did the right thign in the end and killed his dad

i also sort of feel that way too. rich people murdering each other makes me feel very complicated.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

s0j posted:

indeed, since a lot of western new york is rust belt ruins. but he doesn't even have to leave the boroughs, since he could get a whole house in brownsville for that price.

Cut him off from his family's money, ship him to the Bronx

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

a posting ghost posted:

1:1 anime avatar ratio on this page for the record. wtf

It's like Star Blazers and Sailor Moon hooked up and had a litter of unfunny man children.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Necc0 posted:

this plan would require the barest semblance of having a actual job.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
People get murdered over a lot less than $200 a month.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/immigrant-pizza-delivery-man-murdered-boy-20-cops-article-1.2062896

This kid hosed though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Fog Tripper posted:

Do you even know what a motive is?
Yes I do. Do you remember how you used to be able to poo poo without problems?

• Locked thread