Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Just visited my parents and got to see the doggies!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAkHH97xeSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Oh good news, owner is going away for a week and I have to take care of them. This week is going to be like doggy boot camp, I'm going to make these unruly creatures into responsible dogs that don't make a sound and do what they're told.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Chihuahuas are basically everything bad about dog without anything good about a dog. I don't think I will ever understand people specifically into small yappy breeds.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

Chihuahuas are basically everything bad about dog without anything good about a dog.
That pretty much sums it up.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
do not hate the proud citizenry of the state of chihuahua op

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
My grandmother had a chihuahua named Chita when I was little. My siblings and I hated going to visit because the little fucker would hide in ambush under couches and poo poo and jump out and attack us if we happened by. Then we'd get in trouble because my grandmother would not see what happened and get mad at us for "teasing" him.

There was a Leave it to Beaver episode where Beaver takes a stray Chihuahua named Poncho home and that dog was quiet and sweet and I couldn't understand why Chita was so mean.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
My two favorite dogs ever are my ex's Border Collie and my friend's Belgian Shepherd. Both of them have awesome owners who walk them every day and take them out to the park or the creek at least once or twice a week and give them tons of attention and exercise, 'cause holy loving hell those dogs have a lot of energy but they also have the most personality of any dogs I've ever known.

Someday if I ever have at least a few acres of land and enough time to give them the proper amount of attention and exercise, I really want to rescue a Border or Belgian mutt and go on adventures hiking through the woods and chasing sheep and poo poo.

Also, kill all chihuahuas and they're lovely awful owners.

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Jan 10, 2015

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Fetus Tree posted:

I have a scar on my hand from the time i decided i was going to kill a chihuahua with my bare hands

Lol. Got owned by a tiny little dog. :woof:

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

They are jealous motherfucking dogs too, if you pat one of them the other will run up and demand he be patted instead, so you pat that one and then they start biting and scratching each other. Also vet says one of them is a pound and a half overweight lol that's so much for this tiny dog, he has fat rolls everywhere the owners feed him bacon all day loving hell.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Wamdoodle posted:

Lol. Got owned by a tiny little dog. :woof:

he didn't say he didn't kill the dog, could have been the dog who got owned at the end of the day

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i was attacked by a chihuahua once at least i think it was trying to attack me as it could barely bite onto the side my boot

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
my grandparents adopted a stray chihuahua who was probably abused, and he's the sweetest most well-behaved little guy you could imagine

so maybe the secret is to beat them and then force them to survive on their own in the wild for a few weeks

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

gently caress YOU OP, gently caress YOU

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
I took care of a chihuahua for a week and he was a very good doggy, but I think chihuahuas in general aren't good doggies usually

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

krampster2 posted:

No lease. I live with a few other students in this house with the owners of the place and their chihuahuas.

Last night I went into the bathroom and noticed something squishy underfoot, got chihuahua poo poo all on my feet.

Real talk those particular dogs suck and the owner failed them in some way to raise them correctly. Small dogs need extra work to build their confidence, raising two dogs in tangent can mean they encourage each others bad behavior, etc

Donovan Trip fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Jan 10, 2015

Janderbuilt
Mar 7, 2008

WoOt
I originally misread the thread title as Chupacabras are the loving Worst and I was going to agree but now I don't know, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Janderbuilt posted:

I originally misread the thread title as Chupacabras are the loving Worst and I was going to agree but now I don't know, op.

Chupacabras are cool as heck

• Locked thread