Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.
Come on.. SA is like the one site I have ad block turned off for. Can we get some quality control please? It's not even a funny ad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
why haven't you just bought the no ads upgrade

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
there's a subforum for this

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Read forums with AwfulApp like a civilized human being

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.

Moridin920 posted:

there's a subforum for this

is there..?

Just checked it out. Seems like a subforum for actual legitimate bitches that do nothing but bitch about pithy poo poo. This is an actual complaint that I guarantee 95% of the forum agrees with so this is probably the proper avenue.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
actually 95% of the forum is running adblock.. not me though

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
thought u were psyopmonkey for a minute dont scare me like that

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
maybe u should just install adblock. there is no law against not downloading solicitous spam which might detract from your user experience, and anyone who argues in favor of being bombarded with spam can only be presumed to be acting outside of rationality.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If you're not using ad-block to block every ad, custom ad, top-of-page animal pics, avatar, and thread icon then you deserve the latest virus that Lowtax is programming into them

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Volume posted:

If you're not using ad-block to block every ad, custom ad, top-of-page animal pics, avatar, and thread icon then you deserve the latest virus that Lowtax is programming into them

dude, lowtax' virii are memetic in nature. the only way to fight virulent ideas is with virulent ideas

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
buy no ads help put lowtax's kids through college you loving selfish gently caress

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Izumi Konata posted:

dude, lowtax' virii are memetic in nature. the only way to fight virulent ideas is with virulent ideas

Heil Hitler's

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

4outof5 posted:

buy no ads help put lowtax's kids through college you loving selfish gently caress

I'm aware of this scam. Lowtax fills your computer with malware and viruses and holds it hostage til you pay some account over seas

Panniculus Rift posted:

Just got redirected to a fake-rear end Flash update from an ad on SA...

everythingWasBees posted:

And now I'm getting malware warnings on SA from my antivirus.

everythingWasBees posted:

I've started getting ads that open up "Jelly Splash" in the Apple App Store automatically. The ads themselves seem to be blank?

change my name posted:

Just got redirected to a page my security marked as blocked "fraud" during browsing. Plus all of the other popups everyone else has been mentioning.

cubicle gangster posted:

I just got an android phone and every so many pages I get switched to an app store page that never actually loads, just whips me away from the forums. happened twice tonight already now, probably every 15 pages or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3595277

• Locked thread