Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DareToSlack
Aug 24, 2006
I'm not gay, but $20 is $20.
The important thing to remember when on LSD is that at any given moment you are a new person, with access to memories formed by past selves but the only you capable of existing in the present. The only you capable of feeling the now. The only you capable of making decisions. The only you with a complete understanding of what reality has been like up to this exact moment. What exactly happened to all those past yous is up for debate, but you'll never have time to figure it out since the same, potentially terrible, fate WILL happen to you in order to make way for your future selves. Guard yourself against whatever terrible force is responsible for time lurching forward, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
listen to Crack the Skye front to back, OP

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
that sounds about right

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
One: all composite phenomena are impermanent.
Two: all contaminated things and events are unsatisfactory.
Three: all phenomena are empty and selfless.
And four: Nirvana is true peace.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

tvayisnihyaami posted:

One: all composite phenomena are impermanent.
Two: all contaminated things and events are unsatisfactory.
Three: all phenomena are empty and selfless.
And four: Nirvana is true peace.

five: this is permanent

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
the best advice really is to just keep telling yourself its a drug and none of it is real. when I smoked cigs I went out to smoke one while tripping and I thought I lit my arm on fire. it looked like that for about a hour. I went back in the house and laid down on the bed like it was no thang.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

zooted heh posted:

the best advice really is to just keep telling yourself its a drug and none of it is real. when I smoked cigs I went out to smoke one while tripping and I thought I lit my arm on fire. it looked like that for about a hour. I went back in the house and laid down on the bed like it was no thang.

good work goon

Zombie #246
Apr 26, 2003

Murr rgghhh ahhrghhh fffff

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

I had acid one time. Me and 2 other friends were watching music videos when all of a sudden we saw a block of cheese fly off the kitchen bench by itself and forcefully smash into a cupboard about a metre away. We looked at each other for a few seconds and then we laughed for about half an hour before we picked ourselves off the floor and examined the cheese and tried to figure out what had happened. To this day it is one of two things in my life that I simply cannot explain.

Had a crappy disco ball thing that let out light and spun, and the motor was making a distinct sound that created a cartoon Dna strand like in Jurassic park. I was just chillin watching it do its thing and my friend, without me mentioning it, reaches out and begins to manipulate it and separate it and such. I was like what the gently caress

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Just go ahead and load up the old .45, shove it in your waistband, toss that hit in your mouth, and see where the night takes you.

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

tvayisnihyaami posted:

so i had a really good trip. i felt connected to everyone although i didn't experience ego death or anything. i made some art too, it was a cool experience in general. it's become one of my favorite substance beside molly. http://postimg.org/image/fqh8km35p/ pretty much worked on this throughout the whole trip

Dig it, man. Glad you had a good trip.

We used to trip pretty much non-stop in the early 90's. At high-school was always fun.

I remember my buddy drove this big boat of a late 70's Chevy Nova, delivering RX to all the old folk homes in the area. We would all drop a few and then drive around dropping off medicine all night. If you threw the car into neutral and revved the engine, it would shoot out a big smoke cloud, a la Spy Hunter. Good times.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Frog Act posted:

walls are breathing

he said acid not diphenhydramine

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Oh man you're going to be permanently tripping now, hahah. How many figures am I holding up, haha. Woo groovy,man .

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

you can expect a visit from the police, criminal

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man
a really good time

has anyone else said this?

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

Zombie #246 posted:

Had a crappy disco ball thing that let out light and spun, and the motor was making a distinct sound that created a cartoon Dna strand like in Jurassic park. I was just chillin watching it do its thing and my friend, without me mentioning it, reaches out and begins to manipulate it and separate it and such. I was like what the gently caress

He was making a dinosaur-human hybrid DNA like in the new Jurassic park

W424
Oct 21, 2010
You might "trip" "balls".

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Literal Carehaver posted:

also you are going to die

All of your friends know you are dying, they will do nothing to help you. No one can help you now.

ʇɥǝʎ pᴉp ʇɥᴉs ʇo ʎon

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

King Vidiot posted:

ʇɥǝʎ pᴉp ʇɥᴉs ʇo ʎon

i literally cannot read that can someone help me usually i could read altered text but this eludes me

open container
Sep 16, 2008
they did this to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
submitted sans comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIHsXSxsMis

• Locked thread