Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
give him a rose from t he bachelor and let him get to the finals at the end you suck his dick and then are like ha naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and you date the other girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
I've always found that baking a cake is a great way to thank someone. Perhaps you can try it too, provided you are a woman

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ever see HBO's rome? remember when the redheaded bitch gives a naked slave with a huge decorated dick as a gift? do that

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

give him a wife, OP

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

give him a wife, OP

preferably one without cancer

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
steel-toed boot to the snizz

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
girls like pillows so if its a girl go to like shutterfly and order a pillow with your picture on it for her also be sure to autograph it to demonstrate an alpha male attitude

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
get powdered sugar, cocoa powder, wax paper, and chocolate chips. mix the cocoa powder and powdered sugar together with water and adjust ratios until you get a consistency similar to playdough. You don't need very much water to get this consistency. Taste a bit and make sure it has a good chocolately taste and not like powdered sugar. Adjust if needed.

Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler, then make the cocoa and sugar mix into little balls. When the chips are melted, roll the balls in the chocolate to get them coated, best done one at a time. Put them on wax paper when they are done. Now you have really good chocolate things that most people will like. If you are feeling ambitious tie up each one in tissue paper. Good gift.

Ocean Book fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jan 6, 2015

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A chocolate bunny with the hollow space full of centipedes.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
He surprised you with $500, the appropriate response is to give him some surprise sex.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

dad gay. so what posted:

cum on his face

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
rim job

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
xWhatever blow job.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
worship him as a god

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

cum on his face

much like your roommate did, on your girlfriend.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Actually sit on his cat.

Ok, seriously, the thank you note with the chocolate strawberries should cover it.

Alternate joke answer: drain the THC from the weed into the chocolate then dip the strawberries into it.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
you are poor and he doesn't want you to waste money on him. the best way to thank him would be getting a job.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

A blowjob, duh

serious answer: write a nice thank you note telling him what you did with the money (I recommend getting yourself a job interview outfit) and include a picture if appropriate.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Shithouse Dave posted:

A blowjob, duh

serious answer: write a nice thank you note telling him what you did with the money (I recommend getting yourself a job interview outfit) and include a picture if appropriate.

same answer but yourself with a full gimpsuit and ballgag, w/ receipt

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

TEAYCHES posted:

same answer but yourself with a full gimpsuit and ballgag, w/ receipt

this guy gets it; professional attire that will give you a leg up in your future industry (gimping)

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.
Courtesy reach -around.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

open container posted:

you are poor and he doesn't want you to waste money on him. the best way to thank him would be getting a job.

Shithouse Dave posted:

A blowjob, duh

i ended up doing this because i remember he had a ton of candy at his house last timei was over there. his wife just died also and i think it was her idea to give me some money at least partially so i wrote him a nice long heartfelt note about how nice he and his wife have always been to me and stuff

when someone does something real nice for you and you're in the chocolate aisle at walgreens it just feels like you're doing something so paltry it almost diminishes the organicness of the gift

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If someone axed me to cat sit for them and I ever had to thank them, I would probably get one of those kits where you can make a mold of your dong and then create a dildo they can drill to a wall and butt gently caress themselves with.

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Frog Act posted:

Shithouse Dave posted:

A blowjob, duh
i ended up doing this

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
buy some of his dead wife's oxycontin off of him

that's a gift, because it'll be one less thing around to remind him of his grief

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Nigmaetcetera posted:

buy some of his dead wife's oxycontin off of him

that's a gift, because it'll be one less thing around to remind him of his grief

it would own if that was a traditional part of the grieving process.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Look just repeat after the man in your avatar

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
1.) FIND A HUGE APPLE
2.# GIVE IT TO THE GUY
3. ) I HOPE HE LIKE IT

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

welp someone already said rim job so i guess ill go with my next suggestion of killing yourself in front of his grandchildren instead; best done with a gun of course, but make sure you give them your

first because you don't want to traumatize them you goddamned monster

Seriouspost: poor guy's prob. lonely & sad, maybe just needs not to be alone. Maybe make dinner, hang out, talk about good times, be a friend.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I am personally disgusted that ya'll thought he should shine his elderly friend's knob

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
A good dicking

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

gently caress they mum

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
half a quarter of really good herb. trust me on this one

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I like these chocolates:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I am personally disgusted that ya'll thought he should shine his elderly friend's knob
would you prefer it if we instead said that he should go over and offer to chow down on his friend's footlong spicy meat sandwich, kobayashi-style, just gnawing heartily on his massive loaf and meat, just gulping down that salami and cheese, and then suck his friend's dick?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
say "thank you" or "thanks"

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
The note is enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003