Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

etalian posted:

I saw a few episodes of the SyFy censored version and it's pretty hilarious.

They basically put CGI clothes to cover up all the dick and tits goodness.

Is Battiutus even in that version? It would have to be one long censorship bleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

nutranurse posted:

tons of gay dudes exist in spartacus and they even kiss and gently caress and whatnot

if by tons you mean like 5 then yes

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Is Battiutus even in that version? It would have to be one long censorship bleep

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Ramsus posted:

if by tons you mean like 5 then yes

that's way more than most shows that aren't gay-centric, tho, so, relatively, a ton

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

etalian posted:

No basically he was a best bro but Tiberius had to kill him in decimation after getting defeated by Spartacus.

Best buds seems the logical answer, it just seemed like there might be something else there. The show never said so though, as far as I remember.

Daredevil is gonna kick rear end.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

redshirt posted:

Best buds seems the logical answer, it just seemed like there might be something else there. The show never said so though, as far as I remember.

Daredevil is gonna kick rear end.

DeKnight said it would be more along the lines of PG-13 tone, until the R rating type excesses found in Spartacus

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

etalian posted:

DeKnight said it would be more along the lines of PG-13 tone, until the R rating type excesses found in Spartacus

Given DeKnight's history to date, he's got my full trust.

I just remembered he wrote on Angel too and made some of the best episodes.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Wasn't he going to try and make some sort of space marine show? Or did that get shelved because of daredevil

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

Wasn't he going to try and make some sort of space marine show? Or did that get shelved because of daredevil

Haven't heard anything new about Incursion which means he didn't have luck getting it greenlit.

etalian fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

etalian posted:

Haven't heard anything new about Incursion which means he didn't have luck getting it greenlit yet.

I vaguely recall a recent tweet saying it's in limbo and he's focused on DD. Probably dead.

• Locked thread