Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Knife Fight
Sep 1, 2008

Future #1 Forums Superstar
They seem like pretty cool dudes. I wrote an extension for Firefox on my Ubuntu that allows me to filter all posts that don't have that avatar and my SA browsing experience has really come alive as a result.

EDIT: Or the dog wagging its tail, that starwar guy's a hoot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Monkey Knife Fight posted:

They seem like pretty cool dudes. I wrote an extension for Firefox on my Ubuntu that allows me to filter all posts that don't have that avatar and my SA browsing experience has really come alive as a result.

Stick penis in trash post pic of rubbish dick.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I intended on going to sleep at like 6pm so I could fix my sleep schedule but I realized my girlfriend is coming then so I gotta tough it out.
Sigh, that is some garbage dick.

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
just ask i guess

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

burritolingus posted:

Stick penis in trash post pic of rubbish dick.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Doctor Shapes posted:

just ask i guess

you and OP should have little TOILETDICK babies
abort the GAR-BAGE LORDS though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

When I was a teenager, my XP boot screen was set to the monkey knife fight picture and the progress bar to sepia. Monkey knife fight in progress, please hold...

• Locked thread