Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
hiiiiissssssssss

You got mind snaked!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My mind mongoose hosed that bitch up, what now?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Rando posted:

My mind mongoose hosed that bitch up, what now?

Impossible, take a seat, game over.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
that is one happy snake :)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren:

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rapman the Cook posted:

Impossible, take a seat, game over.

Sorry you bought a punk snake dude.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
am i going to loving die now? uncool

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

itsgotmetoo posted:

am i going to loving die now? uncool

Yes

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Stay safe, mind snake.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
What do we do until the mind snake wins?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i just choked a mole to death with my body what's happening to me

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
everyone needs to just chill out and get mind snaked.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

hiss angel mindsnake

STONE OF MADNESS
Dec 28, 2012

PVTREFACTIO
die hiss scum

W424
Oct 21, 2010

I misread the title.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I'm only a shadow of my former self these days. The insomnia is getting worse, and I'm hardly eating. My friends and family seem to worry about me, but I push them away. I don't find joy in being around other people anymore, yet I can't stand being alone with my own thoughts. I've tried channeling my experiences through my art, but it's too painful. Sometimes i wonder if things will ever go back to normal, but I can't even remember what "normal" is. Everything has changed. Everything has changed since I got mind snaked on the somethingawful.com forums.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Panniculus Rift posted:

I'm only a shadow of my former self these days. The insomnia is getting worse, and I'm hardly eating. My friends and family seem to worry about me, but I push them away. I don't find joy in being around other people anymore, yet I can't stand being alone with my own thoughts. I've tried channeling my experiences through my art, but it's too painful. Sometimes i wonder if things will ever go back to normal, but I can't even remember what "normal" is. Everything has changed. Everything has changed since I got mind snaked on the somethingawful.com forums.

hybernation

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I , with respect, die with a degree of dignity. Lay down your life with dignity. Don't lay down with tears and agony. There's nothing to death. It's like Mind Snake said, it's just stepping over to another plane. Don't be this way. Stop this hysterics.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Free at last. Keep...keep your emotions down. Keep your emotions down. Children, it will not hurt. If you'd be...if you'll be quiet. If you'll be quiet.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Take our life from us. We laid it down. We got tired. We didn't commit suicide, we committed an act of revolutionary suicide protesting the conditions of an inhumane world.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Rapman the Cook posted:

I , with respect, die with a degree of dignity. Lay down your life with dignity. Don't lay down with tears and agony. There's nothing to death. It's like Mind Snake said, it's just stepping over to another plane. Don't be this way. Stop this hysterics.

Don't you mean slithering over another plane? Mind snake and I are suspicious now.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Something was wrong. Could it be...were they butt snakes all along?

W424
Oct 21, 2010
Is it blissful?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Mind Snake

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
As long as people look at the thread they will be mind snaked.

Thats is all.

Good night.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I imagine my snake just chilling on my shoulder while I go about my daily business

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm permavanned user yourdeadfayson and I was mind snaked on somethingawful.com I tried to warn people, but they wouldn't to relive me. I started to have insane hallucinations about bendy men and starving girls now I'm dead and retroactively gay so I went from Heaven straight to hell. No one tells you that heaven is run like a 1990s boot camp, but I'm telling you now. Stay safe and kill ur famil

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
Meh. I already don't chew my food.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Snakes on a Brain

ziasquinn