Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
You'd think he'd at least spring for plat, watta cheapass screwball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

The Rage posted:

i want there to be a council out there of all the enemies of richard, aatrek, vilepilot, the dude who had the anecephalic baby in canada who hated rich

King REoL as the mastermind

Did that guy ever get a loving grip or what.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
In the end, it was a good thread

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Yo we should get card and when you re-reg you get a punch in the card and if you get 10 punches you get a free account or an avatar or something.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
DEAR RICHARD *takes pliers to penis, removes tracking device, reregisters, posts favorite quiche recipe, steps through own rear end in a top hat to Illuminati HQ. The final battle is nigh*

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Concerned Citizen posted:

actual op post:

For the record I can't play this game because my graphics card is 5 years old and can't run directx 11. CoD can infact run though on an xbox 360 which was released 9 years ago.

Say what you will about #gamergate, but it really was an indication that the gaming industry is becoming infested with people that don't actually care about gaming and are committed to its destruction. Obviously #gamergate has nothing directly to do with lovely PC support for the new CoD, it is just the canary in the mine with regards to this stuff.

So basically gently caress this gay earth. There is no logical reason why this game should not be able to be played on older graphics cards. I can understand low frame rates, or maybe some graphical glitches, but to simply just straight up not being able to run is just not right.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
It's good to know that this person was stupid before making this thread, this wasn't a sudden thing you can tell who's a dipshit and who isn't by just being careful about it. Firstly, are they:

* trying to pick fights for no reason other than to "comprehend humor"?
* Constantly paying back into a forum they keep getting banned from because they somehow think they are in the right?
* not realising that said money which could have gone to something else they really wanted, is now in their enemy's hands?
* Not understanding technology and then mentioning gamergate to look sassy?

If these are all correct, then you could be infected with an Apthous worm and should install McApthous anti-viral software to remove him from said forum. :byewhore:

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jan 12, 2015

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

hahaha loook at that reliable pattern of predictable behavior/illness. *prints out ban history to hand to psych* no, i'm not embarrassed!! everybody else is wrong!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
dear richard,

I don't think I like you any more
you used to watch me shave
now all you do is stare at the floor
dear richard, I don't like you any more

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
posting in a vilepilot thread

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Friendly Tumour posted:

posting in a vilepilot thread

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
hey if he needs usernames i thought of this one: repulsivecaptain

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
unban vilepilot

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
yo op u was supposed to say dear and not hey richard. that is where you erred.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My drilldo squirt probation chuckle thread gets gassed but this apthous abortion stays..a miscarriage of justice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

The Rage posted:

i want there to be a council out there of all the enemies of richard, aatrek, vilepilot, the dude who had the anecephalic baby in canada who hated rich

i thought thats what ss is

• Locked thread