Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

naem posted:

This advise is good also if you want to turn into a wheezy skeleton

thats my thinspiration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
A wheezy skeleton is still thin.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

killaer posted:

This is rally to all feasters everywhere. Eat. Eat like a king. Every single day. If the fats understood their latent power and rose up, they could form a formidable army and rack the land like a plague of locusts. But skinny homosexuals keep them suppressed with a battery of insulting remarks and snide gestures. I find it repulsive.

Lol. "Let's rise up and overthrow the skinny oppressors!"

*has heart attack*

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rando posted:

A wheezy skeleton is still thin.

I'm big boned.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Wamdoodle posted:

Lol. "Let's rise up and overthrow the skinny oppressors!"

*has heart attack*

died at 46 from obesity

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

exethan posted:

died at 46 from obesity

A Hero's Death. :patriot:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

exethan posted:

died at 46 from obesity

At least he went out on his own terms. Probably face down in a tub of gravy.

I'd like to die by overdosing on some kind of sweet. Like the Mellified Man.

Instruction Manuel fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jan 10, 2015

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

exethan posted:

died at 46 from obesity

Bullshit, he died of pneumonia and mistreatment by doctors, not obesity.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Three Olives posted:

Bullshit, he died of pneumonia and mistreatment by doctors, not obesity.

Obesity massively increases the chances of horrible complications with what should be relatively minor illnesses.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I thought they said he had "heart complications" that, in combination with the pneumonia lead to his not at all surprising death

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
hey guys i heard people were bashing running in here so i came down likity split to set things straight

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Is it OK for me to want to be fat?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

One could say the same for someone with AIDS. "He didn't die from AIDS, he died from the flu." Fatty McFat died from pneumonia as a result of him treating his body like poo poo. Not surprising to me at all. Obesity weakens your immune system and at the stage he was at, if it wasn't pneumonia it would have been another common illness eventually, assuming his heart didn't give up yet.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Many Americans will eat like this:

Your typical blue collar working man gets up to have a hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, cheese, buttery toast and a tall glass of orange juice. Plus some coffee with lots of cream and sugar.

At lunch, goes out to a nearby bar or fastfood joint to get a big burger with fries and a large soda.

Goes home later and cooks up a large dinner of left over roast or fixes a big sandwich and helps himself to a beer...or two..or three.

All together this is a staggering amount of food to take in for one day, but many people do something like this almost every day! And this doesn't include any snacks or sodas they might have in between. Not only that, but many women seem to eat the same amount that men eat at these meals, putting them on the bullet train to weight gain.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Wicker Man posted:

hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, cheese, buttery toast and a tall glass of orange juice. Plus some coffee with lots of cream and sugar.

At lunch, goes out to a nearby bar or fastfood joint to get a big burger with fries and a large soda.

Goes home later and cooks up a large dinner of left over roast or fixes a big sandwich and helps himself to a beer...or two..or three.

That sounds awesome. enjoy your sallads faggots

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Wicker Man posted:

Many Americans will eat like this:

Your typical blue collar working man gets up to have a hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, cheese, buttery toast and a tall glass of orange juice. Plus some coffee with lots of cream and sugar.

All together this is a staggering amount of food to take in for one day, but many people do something like this almost every day! And this doesn't include any snacks or sodas they might have in between. Not only that, but many women seem to eat the same amount that men eat at these meals, putting them on the bullet train to weight gain.

Man that sounds like a good day.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Wicker Man posted:

Your typical blue collar working man gets up to have a hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, cheese, buttery toast and a tall glass of appleorange juice. Plus some coffee with lots of cream and sugar.

oh poo poo this was my breakfast

am... am i fat??

*looks down, cannot locate penis*

noooooooooooooooo

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Trollologist posted:

A Hero's Death. :patriot:

Uh we call them Grinders around these parts.

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This is why you need to keep some gay friends around you that are totally willing to say that you have been gaining weight and look like poo poo!

I've always wanted a gay friend but I don't know where to find one. :(

Is there a gay friend store somewhere?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Captain Pike posted:

Chipotle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Captain Pike posted:

Trader Joe's

• Locked thread