Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs

Howard Beale posted:

carol channing's giant spinning head

This might make for a better final boss than a DLC character IMHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the tricycle puppet from Saw

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

TOOT BOOT posted:

anyone know how to do sonya's nudeadility?

:eyepop:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
barb wire

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ryu and ken

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Ancient Aroma posted:

And there'll be a non-denim costume also available for a nominal sum if I get my way

like what? a parisian nightsuit he wears at the black lodge?

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

nomadologique posted:

like what? a parisian nightsuit he wears at the black lodge?

Dang, you finished Season 2?!? I'm impressed.

And yes, this is exactly what I had in mind.

Also, Bob's projectile would need to be an owl

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

pink gold peach

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Ol' Dirty Bastard

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Archer666 posted:

Ol' Dirty Bastard

RIP ODB

Okay, I'll bite. Describe his first Fatality pls.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

TheJoker138 posted:

They both fit in different ways. Freddy had the more interesting moves though. And he had a fatality that was that part in the original where Johnny Depp gets sucked into his bed and a giant fountain of blood shot up, so that was cool.

oh, but Jason could do that thing where he violently stabs you like fifty times and then folds you in half

or the beating you on a tree thing, but eh

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Will it be rated T for Teen?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Ancient Aroma posted:

RIP ODB

Okay, I'll bite. Describe his first Fatality pls.

The Wu Tang Secret: Basically, the same like Akuma's move in STreet Fighter where the screen goes and he fucks up the enemy. Only with more blood

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Archer666 posted:

Ol' Dirty Bastard

Only if you plug in the Wu-Tang PS controller

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
a character from a better fighting game

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Archer666 posted:

The Wu Tang Secret: Basically, the same like Akuma's move in STreet Fighter where the screen goes and he fucks up the enemy. Only with more blood

I find it funny they say repeatedly that the move is fatal but it never kills anyone in Street Fighter.

Why keep saying it kills the gently caress out people everywhere else? Who knows. We're talking about about a series that somehow spiraled into illuminanti plots to control the world with fire & ice genetically engineered Greek God meets Jesus people to save the planet from an asteroid or some poo poo.

Seriously what the gently caress happened to "Fighting tournament hosted by dude all the characters hate?" That was a perfectly good reason to beat each other senseless, Capcom.

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Blazing Ownager posted:

I find it funny they say repeatedly that the move is fatal but it never kills anyone in Street Fighter.

Why keep saying it kills the gently caress out people everywhere else? Who knows. We're talking about about a series that somehow spiraled into illuminanti plots to control the world with fire & ice genetically engineered Greek God meets Jesus people to save the planet from an asteroid or some poo poo.

Seriously what the gently caress happened to "Fighting tournament hosted by dude all the characters hate?" That was a perfectly good reason to beat each other senseless, Capcom.

Agreed. Fighting games don't need a story. The story mode for MK9 (and for Injustice for that matter) was a fun introduction to the game, but totally unnecessary. Just give me a good roster and let me flex nuts already

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Mortal Kombat is loving awful OP

people who hate mortal kombat do so because they refuse to use a different blocking scheme besides holding left

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Only if the Faceless Nazi With A Gatling Gun For A Dick makes an appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Young Freud posted:

Only if the Faceless Nazi With A Gatling Gun For A Dick makes an appearance.

Seems like I'm gettin a whole lot of this image in my thread. Yes, I missed the Dreamcast, but will you please explain this you dingus(es)?

• Locked thread