Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
um yeah you should probably trim it unless you want to wax it and turn it up on the ends like some hipster douche hache tee hache

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i mustache u to stop postinb

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

ilikedirt posted:

i mustache u to stop postinb

lolol

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Smoremaster posted:

are you resentful because you can only grow a weak patchy beard?

No, I'm part native american and mostly blonde honkey, so I only have to shave once a week. My point still stands that beards are loving gross and everyone that has one looks homeless.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

RandomFerret posted:

i just threw up in my mouth

this is not hyperbole, reading that post actually made my stomach churn a little bit of semidigested food back up my throat

a piece of it went up my nasal cavity and i am frantically sniffling right now to make that feeling go away but it isn't and i'm pretty upset about it

eat yogurt blended with poop to get the taste out of your mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
95%+ of men who have facial hair think it looks loving awesome and 99% of them are wrong.

• Locked thread