Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Instead of sentencing Jack "embezzle this" Gord to five years in isolation for stealing money that the tech startup company got back anyway, the new low-max TMO penitentiary is trying things a bit differently.

The dean, who prefers to be called dad, so as to not confuse him with a pastor, admitted: "at first I thought it was ridiculous, but then I thought about how inmates are really just like children and should be treated as such."

He elaborated that when prisoners are sentences to 20 years in prison, only to be released 2 days later after "having thought about what they've done and how they'll avoid it in the future, they're so grateful they immediately get a full time job, move out of their parents house, and sometimes, get married."

For now, TMO can only release the past years worth of repeat offenders that have entered its system. The Dean said, with a bright face of a an aging alcoholic, "2% of the prisoners released on the new time out schedule have re entered our facility. But that's just because he's learning. They'll all learn eventually."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ill take whats behind door number 2

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You get a brand new* car

*new to you, it's a used geo metro with 247,837 miles on the engine and body

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

is this the real life

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
It's just a fantasy.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
*places trash can in corner of room*
*draws little circle on wall*
young man you are going to stand in this trash can with your nose touching this circle for the rest of the class period and if I hear even a peep out of you then so help me god

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Caught in a landslide

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
No escape from reality.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Awful thread

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006