Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dark_3y3
Sep 24, 2002

"Identity Crisis" Murderer.

i hate everything posted:

I was on the street car one heading home after a lovely day at work and this lady just straight up tells me I'm ugly. Like from across the length of the whole streetcar. The whole thing is full of people. He friend is like "whoa what are you doing? Why would you say that?" And she is all " well look at him, he's loving ugly and somebody had to tell him" and then it was my stop and I'm all flabbergasted but I muscle out a "that's super rude" and she says "well its true" and I'm like "okay well thanks" and got off. I've never been so owned in my life. It was surreal. I'm a pretty decent looking guy but gently caress man, that cut me deep for a while. So in closing, just straight up tell someone they are ugly.

I'd have gone with, "and you're a vapid oval office." as my response.

As far as general mean insults, we played a game called butt hurt. Even though she knew I didn't mean what I was saying, I still almost made her cry with this; "Nobody here likes you. We simply tolerate you because we are friends with your husband."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
dunkass

STONE OF MADNESS
Dec 28, 2012

PVTREFACTIO
Imply that the target is tasteless, inexperienced, has made significant poor decisions, is
gullible, brash or vain and you will cut them whoever they are.

The best insult I ever gave was telling my mother I didn't love her at all and that to me she was "just the septic loving snailpit I happened to fall out of"

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

STONE OF MADNESS posted:

The best insult I ever gave was telling my mother I didn't love her at all and that to me she was "just the septic loving snailpit I happened to fall out of"

That's pretty hosed up. So does that make you a septic snail?

STONE OF MADNESS
Dec 28, 2012

PVTREFACTIO
snailpit = vagina

e: she got so distressed she couldn't parse it and was like :cry: "y-you said I was... snail... bile...":qq:

STONE OF MADNESS fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jan 13, 2015

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

STONE OF MADNESS posted:

snailpit = vagina

Ahhhh. So a snail pit I figure holds snails. Kinda like a snake pit holds snakes. If you came out of a septic snail pit then that makes you more than likely a septic snail. :smugbert:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if a stranger yelled 'you're ugly' at me I'd probably start laughing

ya'll need to chill the gently caress out lol

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

BossRighteous posted:

Someone told me I smelled bad and it really hosed with my head. You become oblivious to your own odors so I had to ask people for confirmation.

pfffft my wife tells me this all the time and i just tell her to stop bullshitting me, i can see straight through those lies

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the best part of you ran down the crack of your mommas rear end and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Blue Raider posted:

the best part of you ran down the crack of your mommas rear end and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress

Not really sure how that can be true. I was the only single sperm that made it into the egg. The semen going down my moms leg was never a part of me and was only used as a transportation medium and a way to neutralize the acidity on my moms pussy.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Tony Homo posted:

Not really sure how that can be true. I was the only single sperm that made it into the egg. The semen going down my moms leg was never a part of me and was only used as a transportation medium and a way to neutralize the acidity on my moms pussy.

i bet you could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch

The Bible
May 8, 2010

If my sister is any indicator, I've found the worst thing I can say to her is simply

"I disagree with you".

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Just make fun of their lisp, even if they don't have one.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

babypolis posted:

"you will never have sex with a truly beautiful person" is good for anyone mediocre or lower looking

you must be joking, that's weak as hell and leaves you open for about a hundred effortless sweet retorts.

Used to play this game in high school, this friend of mine opened up with something like "you're a loser" and I came back with "rat tits" and she was like okay I'm out.

edit: this girl is now my wife of 15 years lol

Myron Baloney fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jan 13, 2015

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
the best insult is one you don't make yourself. you need to draw others into it.

a long time ago i would pit my employees against each other. they'd all be in a room and i'd say "who do you think is the least popular person in the room that isn't me" and then i'd go around the room and ask each person. some would try and stand in solidarity by refusing to name a person or insisting it's me, but eventually someone would break and name another employee. the room would eventually devolve into argument about who was less popular and i would slink away, having successfully caused a lot of grief without having directly insulted anyone myself.

some might argue this pointless, manipulative behavior is not only counter-productive to a positive work culture but also borderline sociopathic. the people who argue that are probably the unpopular ones at work.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Sure thing "Lisa". No I understand how you feel "Lisa". For real you should transition soon because you're going bald dude...I mean "Lisa".

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Concerned Citizen posted:

the best insult is one you don't make yourself. you need to draw others into it.

a long time ago i would pit my employees against each other. they'd all be in a room and i'd say "who do you think is the least popular person in the room that isn't me" and then i'd go around the room and ask each person. some would try and stand in solidarity by refusing to name a person or insisting it's me, but eventually someone would break and name another employee. the room would eventually devolve into argument about who was less popular and i would slink away, having successfully caused a lot of grief without having directly insulted anyone myself.

some might argue this pointless, manipulative behavior is not only counter-productive to a positive work culture but also borderline sociopathic. the people who argue that are probably the unpopular ones at work.

Do you have any other cool about being in management at Microsoft?

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

To a female: "You are helping me understand why husbands beat their wives."

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

nosehand blower, mother fducker blows his nose into he hand. fuckjing disgusting, a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

please kill me

• Locked thread