Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
The Moonstone (1868) by Wilkie Collins is a 19th-century British epistolary novel, generally considered the first detective novel in the English language. The story was originally serialized in Charles Dickens' magazine All the Year Round. The Moonstone and The Woman in White are considered Wilkie Collins' best novels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i just print all the pictures off the forums and keep them in a 3 ring binder. no book binding necessary

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
book binding? sounds like a thing for a gay to do

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Got a copy of that Moonstone OP it is indeed very well bound

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
i think books with deckled edges and french flaps are just great. they're classy and pretty. well, thanks

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My mother always taught me to break in books before reading them to keep the binding in good shape.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

post coolest book bindings itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
http://imgur.com/Pdnosno

• Locked thread