Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The rear end in a top hat guy thread will never get made because they are drowning in pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I bet in Australia it is a noice guy.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I do nice things, but girls only go for douchebags, like seriously, all I want is sex and stupid bitches won't give it to me too busy messing with assholes, what sluts, oh well, they are the ones missing out on the nice guy, I don't have time for bitches

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
i'm pretty friendly op. i cover shifts for sick people sometimes and have helped people move across town

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

I masturbated to the thought of you

I masturbated to the idea of you.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
*Walks into thread warmly greeting all the women.*

*Says nothing to any of the guys*

GBS Ambassador
Oct 31, 2013
Is the average penis size really 5.5 inches?

I thought 4 was. This is quite unsettling.

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

im a jerk jock with a sweet car

Oh my gosh, ur so dreamy!~ Can I birth your accidental offspring?

Gaunab posted:

I do nice things, but girls only go for douchebags, like seriously, all I want is sex and stupid bitches won't give it to me too busy messing with assholes, what sluts, oh well, they are the ones missing out on the nice guy, I don't have time for bitches

I thought you were gay. I would've never invited you to my naked, all-girl jello wrestling/slumber party if I thought you were a straight guy. Gross!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

*Walks into thread warmly greeting all the women.*

*Says nothing to any of the guys*

*desperately tags after you and tries to get you to talk about common interests because you're the only one i know at the party*

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
*never talks to any girls for fear of giving off the impression I may have any interest in them*

*kills self*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
She won't respond to my text that stupid bitch

• Locked thread