Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
A game based on a movie based on a game based on a movie based on a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
i'd play a game where i could beat people up as kylie minogue

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

and by the wonderful people who gave us such deep fighting games as timekillers and bloodstorm

has there ever been a western-made fighting game made before mk9/injustice that wasn't a total farce? people said good things about mk2 but it sure wasnt no super turbo

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
SFA2 the game. My Ken and you. Quarters you will need to play again.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

papa_november posted:

and by the wonderful people who gave us such deep fighting games as timekillers and bloodstorm

has there ever been a western-made fighting game made before mk9/injustice that wasn't a total farce? people said good things about mk2 but it sure wasnt no super turbo
WWF No Mercy by THQ, best fighting game of all time.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

papa_november posted:

All games are American bc who do you think gives Japan ideas

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I was in a band in high school called "Street Fighter the Movie the Game"

I did not know it was a real thing.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

papa_november posted:

IK+.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Tekken Vs Street Fighter. It could happen.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Doppelganger posted:

WWF No Mercy by THQ, best fighting game of all time.

THQ only published it. It was AKI who made that brilliant game. The best part was how you could change the appearance of the regular wrestlers and it would change the intro.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRksrgBwfVQ

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Street fighter II turbo for the super nintendo entertainment system is the best console fighter ever created

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

now u tell us, what exactly is a vulllva

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mookface posted:

Street fighter II turbo for the super nintendo entertainment system is the best console fighter ever created

If to give real fights? I'd have to argue NBA game circa 199x.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
JCVD was coked up 24/7 during the production so they had to introduce more characters to fill screen time and keep him off camera.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

if I can play as Raoul Julia, this is a pretty awesome game

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Lucky Guy posted:

if I can play as Raoul Julia, this is a pretty awesome game

You can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?
My friend and I wasted many of our teenage days playing this on his Saturn. We also unlocked the Chage and AskA music video, Something There.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV3_P1jxiCA

Funkysauce fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jan 12, 2015

• Locked thread