Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

:siren: No wonder we're in another dead puck era, you have to do rebounds and passes just to hit an empty net :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Well that was kinda boring but the Leafs didn't give up 40 shots so that's progress at least.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

hmm

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

The Kings win a game!

Of ice hockey!

I'm kind of sad their run of play means I have to be that specific about it!

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
that game triggered the gently caress out of the 2012 finals for me, the Kings are just insane in the neutral zone when they're on -- even when you finally do get it in their end it's like on the third attempt of the shift so the most you can do is dump and change

deadEd
Feb 20, 2001

Koopa Kid posted:

Well that was kinda boring but the Leafs didn't give up 40 shots so that's progress at least.

I'll take boring because not much is happening over boring because we're hemmed into our own zone for 45 minutes any day of the week.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
You could've blacked out for like 56 minutes of that game and missed nothing at all interesting.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY

fits posted:

every player with at least 2 different 30 goal seasons since 2010-11 (4 fulls seasons and a lockout shortened one)
Well okay. But that's actually 3.5 seasons, rather than 4.5. And I don't know why you're arbitrarily setting the cutoff for 10/11.

I'm not saying all six of those players should score 30+ this season, but LA should be scoring more than 1 goal against Toronto given their roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

grack posted:

You could've blacked out for like 56 minutes of that game and missed nothing at all interesting.

Pretty much summed up what happened to me. I saw the first 10 minutes of the first, then got caught up with stuff around the house, and tuned in for the last 5 minutes of the game. Saw the score and the shot total and figured I missed nothing.

• Locked thread